Recent content by Melstar

1. Melstar

PC Coloring names with Localization

Nah, I just gave up and never used this feature again. If you do find the solution please let me know.
  2. Melstar

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I'm not really sure how to help you. It's just a resource pack. Maybe your game specifically can't handle it because the amount of textures there are, or maybe it's the sounds, idk. You can try downloading it on MediaFire and removing some files to see what exactly is the problem.
  3. Melstar

Oho, that's a toughie. But I'm pretty sure it was the dirt block.
  4. Melstar

Good question. Moon Lord's sprite proportions are very limited so we'll definitely have to alter it somewhat to fit those. Besides that, we will add some cool details cause in all honesty, the Witherstorm's original design is a little bland. One of my ideas is making the guy actually look like a...
  5. Melstar

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

New music and even more content? Aw yeah
  6. Melstar

Hey guys. So, first and foremost, there haven't been any updates on the texture pack. Sorry about that. There's real life and lack of motivation and whatnot. Maybe sometime soon we'll be back. However, there have been updates on a couple of add-ons. Silly Bosses incorporated Glow Squid Lord from...
  7. Melstar

Texture Pack Cyborg's texture is won't change and I need help

Okay I should've mentioned the file name has to be "Cyborg_Default.png" and the party texture "Cyborg_Default_Party.png". Shimmered variants are in a folder called "Shimmered" within the TownNPCs folder, and use the same names.
  8. Melstar

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Yep, it's a tModLoader thing. Some textures were altered between 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 so texture packs made for either version will not be fully functional on the other. You'll have to wait until tML updates to 1.4.4.
  9. Melstar

Texture Pack Cyborg's texture is won't change and I need help

There's a folder called "TownNPCs". The textures in there are the ones actually used in-game.
  10. Melstar

Texture Pack Trying to make a resource pack that affects shaders

I did some research some time ago about these and I found literally nothing. I imagine it's one of those things that nobody has actually tried changing so we know nothing about it. Either that or it can only be changed with mods. Someone with more knowledge on coding should be able to give you a...
  11. Melstar

The Ender Colossus is actually an important figure in the texture pack's lore (I know how silly that sounds). We'll probably do something original for Deerclops.
  12. Melstar

Language Pack My resource pack isn't changing dialogue

Pretty sure the file's supposed to be named "en-US.csv" and that's it.
  13. Melstar

Nah, it's all good as long as they credit The Lamb and me for the ideas. And depending on what things they add they might also have to credit other people (cause remember, this pack has references to Minecraft community creations).
  14. Melstar

Problems with weapon textures

A lot of weapons got changed in 1.4.4 and are larger. I don't think your weapons match their new sizes.
  15. Melstar

Yea that's a thing that happens as well. But again, this is a Terraria texture pack. Too specific.
Back
Top Bottom