Recent content by TerrariamcSwaggins

1. TerrariamcSwaggins

im glad to see. not many familiar faces around here anymore, so it's nice to see you doing well

im glad to see. not many familiar faces around here anymore, so it's nice to see you doing well
  2. TerrariamcSwaggins

but back when i was active, i spent way more time on the wiki. i was an admin on the Wikia...

but back when i was active, i spent way more time on the wiki. i was an admin on the Wikia, which i'm pretty sure has since changed to Fandom. and then Fandom seems to have absorbed the gamepedia wiki and wiped out my legacy. what a mess, was sad to see i couldn't find any of my old wiki posts
  3. TerrariamcSwaggins

guess they got fed up with people's silly posts being broadcasted to the entire forums. as far...

guess they got fed up with people's silly posts being broadcasted to the entire forums. as far as the community goes, im not sure how much the community has changed. not much i imagine, just new waves of younger fans passing through
  4. TerrariamcSwaggins

visually, the forums have looked similar for quite awhile now. main difference is the time...

visually, the forums have looked similar for quite awhile now. main difference is the time, love, and care that the devs and team have put into those neat front page "State of the Game" posts. I also remember that profile page status updates used to be displayed on the front page. cont.
  5. TerrariamcSwaggins

okay. nostalgia got the best of me and i came back to poke around. maybe i'll be back in another...

okay. nostalgia got the best of me and i came back to poke around. maybe i'll be back in another 5 years to check on jetstream
  6. TerrariamcSwaggins

yes

yes
  7. TerrariamcSwaggins

is there any 2014'ers left around here?

is there any 2014'ers left around here?
  8. TerrariamcSwaggins

come back gray :( miss you man

come back gray :( miss you man
  9. TerrariamcSwaggins

hey man how are you?

hey man how are you?
  10. TerrariamcSwaggins

tell him his father awaits

tell him his father awaits
  11. TerrariamcSwaggins

my son where are u :(

my son where are u :(
  12. TerrariamcSwaggins

hello

hello
  13. TerrariamcSwaggins

excellent glad to hear it man. enjoy your vacation

excellent glad to hear it man. enjoy your vacation
  14. TerrariamcSwaggins

on god man. how have you been? long time no talk

on god man. how have you been? long time no talk
  15. TerrariamcSwaggins

dude i know. i enlisted so thats why ive been gone lol. been missing yall tho, had to check back...

dude i know. i enlisted so thats why ive been gone lol. been missing yall tho, had to check back up on everything for old times sake. how have you been?
Back
Top Bottom