Recent content by TerrarianTreatment

1. TerrarianTreatment

WOO TERRARIA WII U VERSION FTW!

WOO TERRARIA WII U VERSION FTW!
  2. TerrarianTreatment

Console Mii pets.

Tomodachi Life on the 3DS had an RPG minigame that used mii sprites. It's not impossible
  3. TerrarianTreatment

Mobile Android Character Keyboard

Download a new keyboard app. Android keyboard is really buggy.
  4. TerrarianTreatment

Hello!

Hello. I've been on the forums for a while, and I forgot to introduce myself. I am TerrarianTreatment, also known as Aley the Fairy on the Legend of Maxx (a Terraria webcomic) I play only Mobile, so excuse me if I sound stupid at PC. Mobile is currently 1.2.1. I have a crazy friend who thinks...
  5. TerrarianTreatment

Blocks & Decoration Present-style chest, like the Present Mimic

Well, that does seem logical, and would be quickly added, since the same sprite exists. I like it! 8.5/10 support Edit: I just thought Silk should be in the recipe, because.. C'mon you all know why.
  6. TerrarianTreatment

Game Mechanics Getting boss trophies

I want to know how the average Terraria player kills Plantera in enraged mode. I had to set a bed and collect the platinum coins I dropped from dying so much... :sigh: Edit: Coincidently, that was the time I got the Plantera Trophy.
  7. TerrarianTreatment

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

I love dis. My only problem is the 50 damage thing. That is as powerful as Plantera. hold me mommy.
  8. TerrarianTreatment

Game Mechanics Creative Mode

I think Creative characters shouldn't be able to join servers. If a million people came in with the best gear and weapons and like 100 explosives it would be havoc.
  9. TerrarianTreatment

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

Googolplex/10. Beat dat. Support. Make this happen Red or I will shoot a giant laser at you.
  10. TerrarianTreatment

Weapons & Equip The S.W.R.L, or in other words, The Space Whale Rocket Launcher

I give full support, but I have something random and totally uncalled for. I just want to know the tooltip. The S.D.M.G's was 'It came from the edge of space,' which was a reference to a movie. I didn't know if you were going to put something similar or... :confused: There's something wrong...
  11. TerrarianTreatment

Mobile Pumpkin moon arena

How is this a bug? o_O
  12. TerrarianTreatment

Items New The Twins masks

Idea to help this: If you DO get the mask, you have a 50/50 chance of getting first or second form masks.
  13. TerrarianTreatment

Mobile WoF GAME PLAN

In the slShadow Chests, look for a Dark Lance. That's what I used to defeat it. Edit: I remember once in a Shadow Chest I found my Ham/Drax. I got the Picksaw a few days ago. Also, I was a noob back then, so I was like 'What the heck is this?' I also didn't know what Godly on a Dark Lance...
Back
Top Bottom