Recent content by Terrayrian

1. Terrayrian

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Now that I am finally alive again... Zeyrix is talking to the two while polishing his gun with his not-broken arm. X is now in the base for whatever reason Streyll teleported him there.
  2. Terrayrian

"Yeah, you can say that again. I broke my arm." "Okay, so wh- ... ...well what was that about..." (ight seeya)
  3. Terrayrian

"Well that's a double relatable thing. I just got attacked by wack golems because I wanted some luminite." "No not really, I'm just waiting for the serums to finish mixing. It'll take a while, so I have some free time."
  4. Terrayrian

"Okay. Well. What were you two doing here?" "The original green one infects organic things, but it can infect other things if manipulated to do so. I know of red Xenomite, that infects machinery."
  5. Terrayrian

"Yeah. Thanks again, though." "Well, it seems it knows what it's doing, but at the same time, it looks like just a normal virus. So somewhere inbetween, I'd say."
  6. Terrayrian

"Well, I can relate to that. I end up hitting things I didn't even think I could hit." "Well... it's like a deadly virus in the form of a crystal. Get infected, and without treatment, you... become a mindless beast."
  7. Terrayrian

Ends up it doesn't have THAT big range as the second creature was just a bunny. Now it shows three. "Oh, so you don't wanna kill me. Nice. Thanks to whoever smacked me with the supplies." "Oh well, I figured that an abandoned building would make a good place for containing something that can..."...
  8. Terrayrian

(Tbf Cell Phones in Terraria show stuff I don't even see anywhere, so I say it's accurate.) "Oh well. Not the first time randos watch me. IF YOU DON'T WANNA KILL ME YOU CAN COME OUT!"
  9. Terrayrian

He hears some sort of bleeping from his backpack and pulls out a Cell Phone, which shows there are two "creatures" nearby. "...f*ck, I was actually right." X seems to get startled. So much that he drops a syringe but catches it one inch above the ground. His refelxes seem... pretty fast. "WH-...
  10. Terrayrian

He was joking, he didn't know anyone was there. But... that joke was scarily accurate.
  11. Terrayrian

"What's next, I find two random people who were watching me?" ....oh
  12. Terrayrian

(Oh well. It's not too important anyways. Also you just made me choke on my muffin) The supplies smack him in the head. "...what the hell is going on at this point." Then he uses them to get back in a decent form.
  13. Terrayrian

(Well just look up Loud Enough on YT.) He just bONKS the animal, and then lies down in depression.
  14. Terrayrian

As if the universe was just messing with him at this point, some rabid animal bites him in his broken arm and he starts SCREAMING. Do you know the meme song? Loud Enough? With the guy in a cowboy hat? ...yeah, that.
  15. Terrayrian

X is in his smol lab, but it's not too hard to find, considering it's a damn building in the middle of nowhere. Zeyrix treated his injuries but not too well, considering his now half wrecked supplies.
Back
Top Bottom