Recent content by Terry

1. Terry

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Perhaps an Alchemist type?
  2. Terry

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

This game looks... and sounds... absolutely stunning! A good mix of Terraria and a strong but not forcing story line.
  3. Terry

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

I'm pretty sure they've already added that but there were some issues for people joining in different regions, I'm not 100% sure if they've fixed it yet but you should be able to at least cross play with people in the same region; I could be wrong though.
  4. Terry

CC Creation Compendium #22

All of these are looking pretty awesome! I should try my hand at Creation Compendium one day.
  5. Terry

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

The Frost Moon has arisen?! I'm going to have to get cracking on the Pumpkin Moon before I get anywhere close to the frosty winds of the Ice Queen...
  6. Terry

Official TCF is Adding to the Staff Team - Public Application Details

Congratulations Ghosty on becoming Moderator and good luck to all the applicants! :)
  7. Terry

Thanks! Kingdom Hearts is one of my most favourite games Indeed. The only one I haven't had the...

Thanks! Kingdom Hearts is one of my most favourite games Indeed. The only one I haven't had the chance to play yet is 3D Dream Drop Distance. I will get it soon though, in time.
  8. Terry

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix!

So Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix is coming out in a matter of days. With four classic Kingdom Hearts games being digitally remastered (2 from 1.5 and 2 from 2.5) and two classic games being turned into a cinematic clip, (1 from 1.5 and 1 from 2.5) it's going to be pretty great for people to relive...
  9. Terry

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

I like the idea of a floating Island randomly generating in Terraria, that would be a cool feature Indeed. Like your walking around on your world, then all of a sudden an earthquake occurs and a huge chunk of the earth starts to float into the sky! And if you happen to be standing on that chunk...
  10. Terry

Official 2014 Halloween Contest Winners Announcement

Congratulations to all the winners! It was a fun contest to participate in indeed. Hopefully we get more events of the sort. :happy:
  11. Terry

Terrys Pixel Creations

Will do :) Nobody Emblem and Heartless Emblem together would make more sense Kingdom Hearts wise, Indeed.
  12. Terry

PC Item 3,000!

Well what if there were to be a final hard mode boss, and once you defeat it, a special altar of pure ancient energy appears at the world spawn point, and a message appears saying "A mysterious altar appears upon the world..." Once you discover the Altar, it gives you an option to proceed to...
  13. Terry

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Hmmm, just out of curiosity. Are we allowed to use Tshock for spawning in materials?
  14. Terry

Terrys Pixel Creations

And if you would like the Megaman then here it is!
  15. Terry

Terrys Pixel Creations

No problem man you have been a very good friend over the year and its the least i could do.:happy:
Back
Top Bottom