Recent content by That Man In The Corner

1. That Man In The Corner

PC Wiring problems?

what's really weird is sometimes during ml they'll work and sometimes they won't :/
  2. That Man In The Corner

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

If you're not then that's okay. but you can't deny it will be exciting to play all the awesome adventure maps from people :D :D :D :D
  3. That Man In The Corner

in terms of anime, mainly the things i don't really want are: Not much fanservice The things i'm...

in terms of anime, mainly the things i don't really want are: Not much fanservice The things i'm really looking are for good action/adventure anime, as you can tell from my picture ive watched all the fate series and carnival phantasm.
  4. That Man In The Corner

Looking for anime

Looking for anime
  5. That Man In The Corner

Humorous Are you a squid or a kid?

I'm somewhat curious what your guy's status is on being a squid or a kid. Right now, i'm a squid. But please respond to the pool or thread to tell me. Squid now? Or Kid now?
  6. That Man In The Corner

so this update looks pretty promising :)
  7. That Man In The Corner

Blocks & Decoration SovereignVis's Many Suggestions for 1.3.1

Nice suggestions! Although this is kind of off topic, what dye do you have on your wisp?
  8. That Man In The Corner

I just want something very specific: a special device or block or something that can make blocks indestructible without something special. Or something that makes them indestructible but only to other teams
  9. That Man In The Corner

Oh so logic gates ARE in. So still stop asking for logic gates, they are already coming! :D :D :D
  10. That Man In The Corner

Guys, don't bother asking for logic gates, with how terraria wires work it probably wouldn't be able to work. Remember how wires work in this game. Using a switch, lever, pressure plate, ect. you pull it and it activates an object. i think logic gates would need a steady stream of energy but...
  11. That Man In The Corner

Please allow us to make roller coasters, with loop-de-loops and all
  12. That Man In The Corner

Something that can move blocks. PLEASE! i've been wanting something like this for ages. I'm not sure if it's possible but if you could i would be thrilled. If it can't work then put it in otherworld or Terraria 2 Oh and i second all these ideas as well. ESPECIALLY the motion sensor
  13. That Man In The Corner

Map-Puzzle Portal Adventure Map

Because of personal reasons, i'm am cancelling the cave johnson map, i'm really sorry about those who i have disappointed but please try to understand i've been having a rough time recently. I will try to finish the other map still.
Back
Top Bottom