Recent content by That Richard

1. That Richard

Texture Pack Flat UI

You know, the reason why it is still in XNB is because of the ("main" / title) menus. They do not convert without you changing the original XNB files.
  2. That Richard

Texture Pack Flat UI

Yikes! Where did the file go?
  3. That Richard

Texture Pack Brutallama's Vanilla Tweaks

Same here, lul :D They're most probably gonna finally fix being unable to change menu looks without using the XNB files, so will have to redo alot of stuff too.
  4. That Richard

That Richard's Interface Redesign

No I meant "Being a program". It's just that I'm not really being creative or something, it means that I'm doing the same tasks over and over by some rules just like a program would do, haha.
  5. That Richard

Wavebank Ultra High Quality Wavebank

Hello there, fellow dude :cool:
  6. That Richard

I'm being a program really, adding pixels to the corners, etc. Trying just to smooth it out nothing else. A thing that I find myself doing the most is giving the borders the darkest color (and a little bit de-satured) that I can because it makes the inner part look stand out.
  7. That Richard

Update 1.2 released! Added a few icons here and there to make the UI look more robust. There will maybe be an update 1.2.1 that will add a few other icons if I feel like it!
  8. That Richard

What's the chance that you get a 1% drop in 100 tries?

Nice, didn't know that! :D As I was writing the program, I was actually still farming the item. So wanted to do something haha :) Thanks tho!
  9. That Richard

What's the chance that you get a 1% drop in 100 tries?

So, first of all, hello to this funny little post! And if you read only the first line of text. No I am not asking, I'm giving the exact answer to the question! One time as I was farming a Nazar in the dungeon, I thought: "What's the chance that I get a X% chance item to drop in 100 / X tries...
  10. That Richard

Pack has been updated! Download the pack from the new updated link! News: - Polished up cursor - Custom font - Few icons redone - Menus redesign Warning: - Delete my old Texture Pack.zip file! It will replace some of my current or future textures!!! This pack will no longer use the texture...
  11. That Richard

How to actually MAKE custom fonts?

Thank you very much! :)
  12. That Richard

Menus, and custom cursor already done. Now only the font and I'll release the new version! Be sure to check in. I'll update the link that's on the main page, so nobody has to do the scrolling.
  13. That Richard

How to actually MAKE custom fonts?

Title, has it all. Don't have to talk to me like a baby. I just don't know how to figure it out myself. Know C++, worked with Monogame a little bit, have all the tools I need, just don't know what to do with them really. Thanks
  14. That Richard

risa401's Interface Pack

New pack in here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/that-richards-interface-redesign.70626/ For now there is no custom font, and menus are not working (the new textures for them).
Back
Top Bottom