Recent content by ThatBadGuy

1. ThatBadGuy

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

I have a problem, the orc castle doesn't generate.
  2. ThatBadGuy

PC-Modded Come play with us modded playthrough!

We are all mostly over 20
  3. ThatBadGuy

PC-Modded Come play with us modded playthrough!

EDIT: one more person! There is three of us and we are looking for up to four more people. We will, build, fight and generally just have fun. We have a mod pack of about 60 various mods, all compatible and fairly balanced. Ancients Awakened, Thorium, Overhaul, Fargo's Souls, Calamity, just to...
  4. ThatBadGuy

PC-Modded Modded Playthrough with 7 people.

EDIT: Got enough people, sorry! Hey! If you are looking for some modded fun with a group of people, let me know. We will be playing Expert, Large world, with a massive modpack. Thorium is very much included and with it comes three more classes. Seven classes, Seven people. Melee, Magic...
  5. ThatBadGuy

PC Looking for a melee into a group of three (Expert, pre-Skeletron)

Sry, it has been a while since I posted it and we are already well in hardmode (pre-plantera). I've taken on the melee class, and we play without a summoner. If you are still interested however, you can still join in with new character and take on the summoner or we can exchange the classes (I...
  6. ThatBadGuy

PC Looking for a melee into a group of three (Expert, pre-Skeletron)

EDIT: Got enough people, sorry! A while ago one of our guy's had to leave because of internet issues and so we are currently in dire need of filling that void in our hearts with another innocent soul. We are not, however, starting from scratch. There is currently three of us and we do have yet...
  7. ThatBadGuy

PC Fill the void in our hearts

Are you looking for a group to play Terraria with? Are you somewhere around in Europe? You willing to spend about three hours of playing? Well then search no more! A while ago one of our guy's had to leave because of internet issues and so we are currently in dire need of filling that void in...
  8. ThatBadGuy

PC Looking for new friends to play the new update with

EDIT: Already have all people Just wanted to chill and play the last big update of my favourite game, when realized I had no friends... If you are in a similar situation where you don't really have anyone available to play terraria with, just give a comment if you are interested and I'll give...
  9. ThatBadGuy

Anyone expert mode from the start.

I am also looking for a group to play with, and if you count us in we will be three in total. I have at least an attempt at moonlord in vanilla game, and the other guy got past Lihzard Golem. Both of us are over 20. What timezone are you in? Are you in Europe?
  10. ThatBadGuy

PC Looking for new friends to play the new 1.4 update with.

Just wanted to chill and play the last big update of my favourite game, when realized I had no friends... If you are in a similar situation where you don't really have anyone available to play terraria with, just give a comment if you are interested and I'll give you a PM if I am still looking...
Back
Top Bottom