• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by thatmagicstore

1. thatmagicstore

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Large, Expert, Crimson World. Seed: Lil' Caleb There is a Crimson cavern inside the Jungle just to the left of spawn and a snow biome just to the right. There are 4 Crimson caverns in the world, 5 living trees, 4 enchanted shrines, and tons of granite and marble biomes. The Dungeon drops...
  2. thatmagicstore

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I'd rather they have said update coming in 2022 and them release it in 2020 then do this. Yes I'm upset and yes I want a quality update but give us something instead of a let down. I understand stuff like this takes time but come on.... We've been waiting a whole year for this new stuff. Just...
  3. thatmagicstore

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

I just wish I had block swap... That's all I'm wanting atm. I can wait for 100+ items but I just want a block swap update that would hold me over for 100 hours.
  4. thatmagicstore

Still waiting on the end of the journey....

Still waiting on the end of the journey....
  5. thatmagicstore

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

That image makes me rethink my walling structures and builds.
  6. thatmagicstore

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

Ok, so no update on PC still. Got it. I've only been waiting since BEFORE LAST OCTOBER.
  7. thatmagicstore

Congrats

Congrats
  8. thatmagicstore

There should be a badge or title called "Waiter". It shows you're one of the ones patiently...

There should be a badge or title called "Waiter". It shows you're one of the ones patiently waiting for 1.3.6 to come out...
  9. thatmagicstore

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

1030: The plural of Hippopotamus is Hippopotami.
  10. thatmagicstore

My life is DRY... WHERE IS 1.3.6!? I'll live without it but I've been waiting SO LONG!

My life is DRY... WHERE IS 1.3.6!? I'll live without it but I've been waiting SO LONG!
  11. thatmagicstore

Fine then... Just give me the micro update.

Fine then... Just give me the micro update.
  12. thatmagicstore

I know something like a simple feature can be buggy or even destroy a whole game but I'm pretty...

I know something like a simple feature can be buggy or even destroy a whole game but I'm pretty sure they've had time to make sure it's good to go. If they disappear when I swap them then I'll get some more. If it crashes my game then so be it. If something bad happens I have a backed up save. I...
  13. thatmagicstore

Can we at least get the block swap feature early? In like a micro-update so we have something to...

Can we at least get the block swap feature early? In like a micro-update so we have something to hold us over until the larger update?
  14. thatmagicstore

Can we just get the 1.3.6 update? Like please?

Can we just get the 1.3.6 update? Like please?
  15. thatmagicstore

12 days into the new year and I can't wait for the update! Come on block swap!

12 days into the new year and I can't wait for the update! Come on block swap!
Top Bottom