Recent content by The Deceiver

1. The Deceiver

PC A reasonable discussion about master mode

I don't think Master Mode is a bad addition either, but I do believe it's rather unfinished/unbalanced, especially for multiplayer. The HP scaling for bosses is overwhelming, everything seems to hit-kill you from early to end-game, no matter how good you are at dodging. It's irrelevant whether...
  2. The Deceiver

Mac Terraria on Mac being laggy

Hi Leinfors! I'll be waiting on that follow-up. I've always been used to play Terraria at stable 60FPS, but after the update, my game seems quite laggy. Sometimes it'll stutter while walking through biomes, while on the underground, placing torches and when it's raining. On multiplayer, the game...
  3. The Deceiver

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Same question here. I'm afraid my old PC will stutter while playing the new version ;(
  4. The Deceiver

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

This. The same can be said about fishing: although we can still mine all the ore we want, fishing has been used as an alternative to spare the hassle, especially in the hardmode. And they didn't need to make it even worse just to encourage us to try fishing: there are a lot of advantages other...
  5. The Deceiver

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I am a huge fan of building and I've been trying to improve for a long time, but this is not as encouraging as it seems. I think we can simply understand that by how people are reacting to the change. If we weren't penalized, this would sort of look like "hey, I'll keep on building my houses the...
Back
Top Bottom