• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by The Ice Cube

1. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]you will only get to be a beta tester if tunnel king likes...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]you will only get to be a beta tester if tunnel king likes you, but he doesnt like anyone because NO ONE IS REPORTING AND MOVING ON
  2. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]or buy the regular edition for the discounted price of $29.99...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]or buy the regular edition for the discounted price of $29.99 and then regret it for the rest of your life because you didnt get a T H I C C tracer skin
  3. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]no, but you get to keep it if you buy it right now for the...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]no, but you get to keep it if you buy it right now for the discounted price of $39.99
  4. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]homosexual frogs, grr

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]homosexual frogs, grr
  5. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]ok

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]ok
  6. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]i'd say you should tag me so that i'd see something like this...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]i'd say you should tag me so that i'd see something like this later but i also run this account so i dont need to tag myself, haha
  7. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]brown bricks

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]brown bricks
  8. The Ice Cube

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]ok you made me stop doing math stuff so that i'd come to your...

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0099ff]ok you made me stop doing math stuff so that i'd come to your profile and wish you a happy birthday, so i hope you're happy happy birthday i dont like you anymore i actually do, im sorry
  9. The Ice Cube

[color=#0099ff]im front babyyy

[color=#0099ff]im front babyyy
  10. The Ice Cube

[color=#0099ff]thats a lie

[color=#0099ff]thats a lie
  11. The Ice Cube

[color=#0099ff]use the comment button or i will hate you forever

[color=#0099ff]use the comment button or i will hate you forever
  12. The Ice Cube

[color=#0099ff]all thanks to feel good inc haha nice joke thank you

[color=#0099ff]all thanks to feel good inc haha nice joke thank you