Recent content by The Law

1. The Law

Sprites Storm Surger: A True Lightning Weapon

Yeah, I would love to see lunatic cultist themed weapons. Like the giant dragon for a melee attack or something, i would love to see that.
  2. The Law

bored

bored
  3. The Law

the other one did.
  4. The Law

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Just one. I don't know what happened.
  5. The Law

(Note: I accidently posted this in items rather than equipment, so if you see it there, that's why) This would be a staff that would work similarly to the inferno fork. It would be a slower firing weapon that would shoot a bolt of lightning that would travel to about the edge of a player's...
  6. The Law

Sprites The Storm Surger - A True lightning weapon

(Note: I posted this in items by accident and have no way of removing it. The true post is in the equipment category.) This would be a staff that would work similarly to the inferno fork. It would be a slower firing weapon that would shoot a bolt of lightning that would travel to about the edge...
  7. The Law

I was gonna say beside magnet sphere, and when i say lightning, i don't mean electric. I mean...

I was gonna say beside magnet sphere, and when i say lightning, i don't mean electric. I mean full on fork lightning. Magnet sphere, and lightning aura are barely lightning.
  8. The Law

Did anyone else notice there is no TRUE lightning themed weapon in terraria?

Did anyone else notice there is no TRUE lightning themed weapon in terraria?
  9. The Law

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

I'll give that a try, thanks. :-)
  10. The Law

Oh, i destroyed that one. That's how I noticed it. There were 4 pillars stacked right next to each other. So, I took my time, slowly, killing them off with minions and ranged weapons. Then I checked the map, and that's what I saw. Also, If you look closely, you can see more than one pillar type...
  11. The Law

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

A life fruit fell in lava ;n;
  12. The Law

No extensions there, I don't know what happened. However, I think it had to do with my game exiting to the menu when I killed the Lunatic Cultist
  13. The Law

Last Prism vs Lunar Flare

Lunar Flare How else am I supposed to destroy people underground?
  14. The Law

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

Plantera Never can get a perfect arena.
Back
Top Bottom