The2ndComing

Hello Terrarians!

How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me:

I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria!

That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to help me spread it around the Internet! I do need help because I'm pretty low-budget and I really don't want my work to go to waste because I've been working on it since 2017 and have put a lot of effort into it! If you want to help, please mail me at the address given below (I don't have a Discord yet, so I'll give it to you later if you mail me) to join my efforts! I promise, it's a good book and we can become friends!

Love you all! <3

[email protected]
Birthday
May 10, 2004 (Age: 19)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Xbox 360
  2. Terraria: Xbox One
Occupation
Author

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]

Signature

Hello Terrarians!

How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me:

I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria!

That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to help me spread it around the Internet! I do need help because I'm pretty low-budget and I really don't want my work to go to waste because I've been working on it since 2017 and have put a lot of effort into it! If you want to help, please mail me at the address given below (I don't have a Discord yet, so I'll give it to you later if you mail me) to join my efforts! I promise, it's a good book and we can become friends!

Love you all! <3

[email protected]

Trophies

1. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom