Recent content by The_Warrior-979-

1. The_Warrior-979-

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

It's very laggy also you forgot the option to make your multiplayer maps private so randoms don't join and grief/steal. I just want to make it private so my friend and I can play in peace without randoms joining and doing what they want with our hard gained loot.
  2. The_Warrior-979-

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Question, why is the pets exclusive to Terraria being subtracted from the game? If anything shouldn't there be more added in, Afterall Terraria is unique for this option and I find that playing solo in Terraria can be lonely which is why I thought having more pets to choose from counteracts this...
  3. The_Warrior-979-

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

Why is the pets exclusive to console edition being subtracted from the game? If anything why not add more pets for players to find the one that best suits them, after all having pets in Terraria when your playing solo makes it more exciting and less lonely. -Cheers The_Warrior-979-
  4. The_Warrior-979-

PS4 Help im new

Yes on Terraria it is perfectly fine, no lag and double the fun with a friend! :D -Enjoy!
  5. The_Warrior-979-

PS4 Fresh Start!

Hey all, looking for new friends to play with on PS4! Just started a new world yesterday haven't gotten to far but I'm initially looking for someone who wants to progress with me and fight all the way through! Someone as dedicated as I and enjoys chilling with mates, having a laugh and grinding...
  6. The_Warrior-979-

Looking for new friends to play with on Terraria PS4, just started a brand new world and haven't...

Looking for new friends to play with on Terraria PS4, just started a brand new world and haven't gotten that far into it :D
Back
Top Bottom