Recent content by The Opposite

1. The Opposite

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Ah, I see. I'll let you know if things feel any different. If not, I'll chime in and let him know that they're still a bit weak.
  2. The Opposite

Even with the buff that was just put out a little over a week ago?
  3. The Opposite

I absolutely love Ninja's active, so I would personally go with that.
  4. The Opposite

You make a good point. It'd also give me an excuse to try out the greatbows from his prefixes mod!
  5. The Opposite

Yes it does. :happy: So, what do you all think about the Moth? It's such a neat class. What are your preferences when playing as one? I personally think I'd lean more towards magic. I'd maybe use throwing items.
  6. The Opposite

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

Much appreciated bud, it worked.
  7. The Opposite

It says that it isn't up to date for v0.8.1.2. It says it was for v0.8.1.0.
  8. The Opposite

No worries, have a wonderful time!
  9. The Opposite

That'd be pretty neat. But yeah, it's just a stat change that you'd only notice if you were to look at the item. It makes it difficult to see and clarity would be a huge amount of help.
  10. The Opposite

How long does Marksman's active last? I'm having a hard time gauging it's duration. I'm also having a hard time noticing its effects. I know they're more subtle bonuses but I it's just difficult to really see any change.
  11. The Opposite

This sounds awesome! It's interesting because Ninja focuses on burst damage to a single target and this focuses on being able to handle mobs. That's pretty neat!
  12. The Opposite

Perhaps you can make it similar to Aurelion Sol on URF. As he leveled up he gained more stars, thus giving you more hits in the rotation.
  13. The Opposite

Please! I want an incentive to use shotguns. Now that I think of it there aren't many shotguns, are there? In both vanilla and most mods. Edit: Maybe you could make it so that some guns, when used by that class, fire a buckshot? Not sure how possible that is and how difficult that would be...
  14. The Opposite

That Fizz ultimate though. More League classes please! :naughty:
  15. The Opposite

Ah, very interesting. Well, I'm sure that's something Iyvsaur could fix up tomorrow.
Back
Top Bottom