Recent content by TheComputerCrasher

1. TheComputerCrasher

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I do have PC. I'm just saying that I'm kinda sad that 360 isn't getting the 1.3 update and that I'm not getting an Xbox One anytime soon. (I mean seriously, do I look like a guy who has $250 lying around at my home? XD)
  2. TheComputerCrasher

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

well s:redspin:t. There's no way I'm getting an Xbox One anytime soon. Well, we all had this coming. I guess every cool new game (or in this case, update) goes to the current gens. Oh well. At least I have my PC.
  3. TheComputerCrasher

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

Wait a minute. I thought Terraria had 4 primary goals: Dig, Fight, EXPLORE, Build!
  4. TheComputerCrasher

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

The Steam Controller doesn't really work well with the inventory. When i'm binding items to the d-pad or trashing an item, etc. it takes a few clicks for it to actually work, making inventory management very tideous. I'm using windows 10 btw.
  5. TheComputerCrasher

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I've been trying... It's impossible for me!
  6. TheComputerCrasher

Ok. I'll try. I don't think you know what i'm talking about. Here's the screencap of my current ordeal.
  7. TheComputerCrasher

Door? Pressure Plate? I don't know what you're talking about!
  8. TheComputerCrasher

I'm stuck at the part right before the "1000 fallen players" thing. I can't reach the platforms.
  9. TheComputerCrasher

Ok. Thanks. I still can't seem to reach it Nevermind
  10. TheComputerCrasher

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Certain inventory buttons on the controller don't work too well. For example, favoriting and trashing items. I'd have to press them several times before they would actually work. I'm using a Steam Controller on Windows 10 and the Xbox 360 control configs.
  11. TheComputerCrasher

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Controller support seems a little wonky for me. I'm using a steam controller and when used for a certain amount of time, the controller support only activated if I use the controller. If the controller isn't used (not turned off) it instantly reverts back to desktop.
  12. TheComputerCrasher

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
  13. TheComputerCrasher

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I don't need it. I definitely don't need it... IIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
  14. TheComputerCrasher

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Can't wait any longer... So impatient.
Back
Top Bottom