Recent content by TheDadYouNeverHad

1. TheDadYouNeverHad

hi hello

hi hello
  2. TheDadYouNeverHad

Texture Pack Vanilla Terraria but with crosses removed from tombstones

i'll do it rn, will just have to figure out how edit: done https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2841678082 currently awaiting approval by workshop automod
  3. TheDadYouNeverHad

PC Empty Bottle gets sorted between blinkroot and other seed types

Not sure if this counts as a bug but me no like
  4. TheDadYouNeverHad

Another reason to bump the thread: I found out you can rename the items in game, so I've updated the pack. The Cross Grave Marker and Golden Cross Grave Marker are now called Wooden Grave Marker and Golden Grave Marker respectively. The Grave Marker is called the Vined Grave Marker because it...
  5. TheDadYouNeverHad

I was just editing pixel art for fun because the mild annoyance gave me a reason as that one guy said and shared it because i thought I did a good job of it. Apologies for giving anybody in this thread the notification esp so late after you probably replied but i dont use the forums much so...
  6. TheDadYouNeverHad

Thanks, the projectile thing was helpful and I figured out where to find the smart cursor glow (it was in the Misc folder in a subfolder called TileOutlines) Updated/Fixed version here
  7. TheDadYouNeverHad

Ehhh its kind of a weird peeve I had but I mainly wanted to try making a texture pack just for the fun of it. Also Demons and hell are a thing even in fantasy settings that don't involve irl religions but the cross just didnt seem to fit. Btw if anyone can answer this how do you change the...
  8. TheDadYouNeverHad

No offense to Christians, but my friend and I are Muslim and we agreed we'd rather not drop cross shaped tombstones upon death, so I thought it would be cool to make my own versions of the gravestones. Made the new gravestone pixel arts by myself. They're all pretty basic, but I like them. I've...
Back
Top Bottom