Recent content by TheFrontLine

1. TheFrontLine

Hey, it's been years, but I remember roleplaying with you on the old Terraria forums. Hope...

Hey, it's been years, but I remember roleplaying with you on the old Terraria forums. Hope you've been doing well since!
  2. TheFrontLine

What's up? It's been years since I've done anything Terraria-related, but I remember your name...

What's up? It's been years since I've done anything Terraria-related, but I remember your name from years ago, probably from roleplaying servers/posts. Hope you've been good these past years!
  3. TheFrontLine

Hey, don't know if you'll ever see this, but I'm just reminiscing back on old Terraria days...

Hey, don't know if you'll ever see this, but I'm just reminiscing back on old Terraria days since the final update is coming. It was really nice being friends with you and Glooper on those roleplaying servers from years ago!
  4. TheFrontLine

Used to be on the roleplaying section a lot, sucks to see many of the friends there haven't been...

Used to be on the roleplaying section a lot, sucks to see many of the friends there haven't been on in years either, so it'll be hard to connect.
  5. TheFrontLine

I'm having one of those moments where I think back on all the internet friends I've made...

I'm having one of those moments where I think back on all the internet friends I've made. Haven't been here in 2 years.
  6. TheFrontLine

Weirdly nostalgic coming back here. Nice to see some of the people I recognize still posting...

Weirdly nostalgic coming back here. Nice to see some of the people I recognize still posting pretty frequently :).
  7. TheFrontLine

Almost 5 years since I bought Terraria and joined its community. Kinda surprised it's still so...

Almost 5 years since I bought Terraria and joined its community. Kinda surprised it's still so active :).
  8. TheFrontLine

;( https://youtu.be/IcseamG7ReY

;( https://youtu.be/IcseamG7ReY
  9. TheFrontLine

First post in a while... but this time, it's from college, :D!

First post in a while... but this time, it's from college, :D!
  10. TheFrontLine

hihi

hihi
  11. TheFrontLine

It has a feature where you can make a fist with the front-facing camera, and it will set a...

It has a feature where you can make a fist with the front-facing camera, and it will set a 3-second timer. Why does it have this, you ask? ... Selfies.
  12. TheFrontLine

I spent way too much time messing with my phone's camera...

I spent way too much time messing with my phone's camera...
  13. TheFrontLine

"I'm even related to some of them." Pfft, yeah, okay! Charmander's an elk-eater.

"I'm even related to some of them." Pfft, yeah, okay! Charmander's an elk-eater.
  14. TheFrontLine

Of all the things I could be doing, I'm researching the OJ Simpson case...

Of all the things I could be doing, I'm researching the OJ Simpson case...
  15. TheFrontLine

I tried watching the anime, but only made it one episode (guess I didn't try that hard...), so I...

I tried watching the anime, but only made it one episode (guess I didn't try that hard...), so I just read a plot summary. No idea what "Ultimite/SHSL" is, though.
Back
Top Bottom