Recent content by TheG434

1. TheG434

Oh and I'm not dead.

Oh and I'm not dead.
  2. TheG434

I need to update my stuff, I have done more art and I'm getting back into spriting stuff.

I need to update my stuff, I have done more art and I'm getting back into spriting stuff.
  3. TheG434

Guess the next user to post

I'm detecting a pattern. InsertUsernameHere.
  4. TheG434

Draw my thing

NP draw a song in picture form with the song title.
  5. TheG434

No I won... Okay maybe, but I'm sure you'll also post. unless you don't but i mean i'm pretty sure you'll post.
  6. TheG434

Nobody expects the span.. TheG! InsertUsernameHere
  7. TheG434

Draw my thing

Here you go NP Draw social medias arguing about who is the best.
  8. TheG434

Happy birthday you magnificent artist you!

Happy birthday you magnificent artist you!
  9. TheG434

But yes, a ton of computer time.

But yes, a ton of computer time.
  10. TheG434

In reality a lot actually happened. We celebrated my birthday on the 26th of July and I got a...

In reality a lot actually happened. We celebrated my birthday on the 26th of July and I got a drawing tablet among other things; I went to Nicaragua (Where I had my actual birthday) and helped out down there; I got to talk to my friends a lot over texting (Usually would have homework or...
  11. TheG434

Teachers: What did you do this summer? Me: *Thinks about the amazing stuff during the summer*...

Teachers: What did you do this summer? Me: *Thinks about the amazing stuff during the summer* Eh, same old stuff.
  12. TheG434

CC Entry [img]

CC Entry
  13. TheG434

I just lurk a lot more often then I used to, got a few ideas coming up though.

I just lurk a lot more often then I used to, got a few ideas coming up though.
  14. TheG434

Happy Birthday! Here is music to make your day slightly better! [MEDIA]

Happy Birthday! Here is music to make your day slightly better!
  15. TheG434

TheG's Art Thread

@MinieK It only took me like 3 months. With that done, I'm updating this thread to be just a main art thread. I figure that having three art threads wouldn't be necessary. I will have a section for pencil art, S.M.O.Ls, Digital art, and any other art I want to put in here.
Back
Top Bottom