Recent content by thegigibeast

1. thegigibeast

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam Is Thorium supporting Boss Highlights? I am windering if the bosses from Thorium will appear in the boss log. If not, is there a plan to compatibilize Thorium with it? I could help to do so if required, you could PM me.
  2. thegigibeast

tModLoader Soul of Terraria

The mod is goimg through a lot of changes right now, and those items are not even in the mod anymore. There will be a lot of new exciting stuff coming soon!
  3. thegigibeast

tModLoader +100% increased quality of life - A configurable QOL mod

Updated to add the possibility to enable/disable Angler quest delay.
  4. thegigibeast

Thanks a lot for the help!
  5. thegigibeast

Thanks a lot!
  6. thegigibeast

Reserved. Should not be needed, but who knows.
  7. thegigibeast

Introduction +100% increased quality of life is my new project that aims to bring a lot of configurable QOL to Terraria's gameplay. I wanted to play with the new ModConfig and I thought that this was a great opportunity for it, since I have not seen a lot of similar mods around here. How to...
  8. thegigibeast

It should be on the mod browser...Type "Soul of Terraria" without the quotes (when I search for it I see it...)
  9. thegigibeast

Oh, thanks for the report, I will be fixing it in a future release! I am in the process of adding a lot more items/weapons/things to the mod, so it may take a little longer, but I will for sure try to see what I can do about this weird bug!
  10. thegigibeast

That's actually something I really like, and it definitely will be included in a future update. Thanks a lot for the idea!
  11. thegigibeast

Just letting you know that my mod has been updated for the newest Tmodloader realease. Also, I have added quite a lot of items that are not shown here yet, you should give them a try! A lot are not functional yet, but I ma working on this at the moment!
  12. thegigibeast

I'll update later today after work!
  13. thegigibeast

thanks for the interest and the offers! I really appreciate it! I am always searching for ideas, so I will for sure use some inspiration! Currently, I can code by myself and I have a couple spriters already, but if I ever need some more help, I will let you know. Thanks for the support!
  14. thegigibeast

Thanks a lot!
  15. thegigibeast

I am working on a lot of suggestions from the forums currently, but if you have any ideas, feel free to leave me a PM and we'll see how we can work it out!
Back
Top Bottom