Recent content by TheJoseph

1. TheJoseph

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

I'm pretty sure the cultists respawn after a while (1 ingame day or so) if that doesn't work, maybe you can try defeating Golem again.
  2. TheJoseph

Steef's going Expert mode

Good luck with the EoC :p, I will start my Expert mode playthrough soon as well (not gonna post it on the forums) I just want to get all the end-game armor sets and weapons and all Moon Lord drops on Normal before I start Expert mode.
  3. TheJoseph

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

So I did a Solar Eclipse and this is what I got (I did it in snow biome so that's why there is ton of Amaroks) I got a super powerful chainsaw I got a powerful gun I got one of the best yoyos in the game and I got a new summoner weapon
  4. TheJoseph

The throwable only playthrough

looks like throwables class will be a thing 1.3
  5. TheJoseph

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

what? what does "negative" mean?
  6. TheJoseph

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

what time is the update gonna be released?
  7. TheJoseph

What is the most exciting thing about 1.3 for you?

achievements and expert mode, although I will do a normal mode playthrough before I do expert mode :)
  8. TheJoseph

Expert Mode or Normal Mode?

I'm gonna do a normal mode playthrough first, after I get comfortable with new mobs, bosses, events etc. I'll do expert mode :)
  9. TheJoseph

PC Counting Down: 1.3

your profile picture goes perfectly with the topic :P
  10. TheJoseph

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

yes, but sometimes you have to spend HOURS trying to find a bulb
  11. TheJoseph

What do you like about 1.3 the most?

the liquid physics will the same as in 1.2 they will just be less "blocky" as what I like about 1.3, definitely the Expert mode
  12. TheJoseph

How do you organize yourself?

how do I organize myself? I don't :D
  13. TheJoseph

Your main Pre-Hardmode loadout?

Weapons: -Night's Edge -Minishark -Pheonix Blaster Armor: -Full Molten Set Accessories: -Spectre/Lightning/Frostspark Boots -Obsidian Shield -whatever 3 random accessories I find and that I think are good Other: -Molten Pickaxe -Molten Hamaxe -Emerald Hook or better -Magic Mirror
  14. TheJoseph

Official Terraria: Otherworld

This looks awesome but could you please finish version 1.3 first?
  15. TheJoseph

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

hi, is anyone still giving away copies, my (another) friend (steam name: Mr.Goofy) would like one aswell :)
Back
Top Bottom