thekidandthedaydream

I made this account exclusively for the vanity contest, but i'm sure i'll end up using it more. :D

I had gotten the Xbox 360 version for free a couple of years back through Gold, and instantly fell in love with the game. I eventually moved to PC after I had grown to like computer gaming, and with all of the extra features it has.
I'm excited for Journey's End and can't wait for the release! The soundtrack (looking at the little spoilers) sounds awesome so far. I can't wait!

I say that the end of a Journey -
Terraria's Journey -
is a new beginning.
Not only for us,
but for Re-Logic as well.
Who knows what they might do!
Perhaps a squeal.
Perhaps a new game.
Perhaps a vacation and a new hobby of basket making!
I have no idea!
I'm excited for them and this community as a whole! :D
Happy house arrest, all!
Birthday
Aug 4, 2005 (Age: 18)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
Occupation
artist and professional procrastinator

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Facebook
dont
Twitter
have
Steam
any
Microsoft Gamer Tag
social
PSN ID
media,
Nintendo Network Friend Code
calm
Discord Tag
down,
Youtube Page
ok?

Signature

ayy wassup my name's Abby and i'm a 14 year-old artist and i love terraria and making art for it.
when i'm not goofing off in the caverns, i usually spend my time surfing the terraria wiki, trying to figure out digital art (cause i just started rather recently), or animating and screwing around in the internals of games that i like. terraria is no exception to my hobby.
gee, i wish that i could figure out how to open XNBs properly. probably worth the google search. if only it was in like, a .win file. that would be nice. then i could just BMS that baby. what the heck, i'm babbling.
thanks for reading my unnecessarily long sig.
bye now! :D

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom