Recent content by TheKingLord

1. T

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

I am very excited about what 's next. When finished I implemented the mod with Terraria 1.3 , it will has become by far the best mod ;). Now I just hope the content list to start updating the wikia Avalon in Spanish and so the whole world can understand Spanish speaking mod content. :D
  2. T

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Actually, this game should be considered a work of art and unique in its style. I've played many games of this concept and none compare to Terraria 1.3, much less be compared with Terraria otherworld . No doubt, this will be a total success.:)
  3. T

Possibly the steel wall will replace the lime armagedom ? As had been mentioned in the wiki page Avalon would be a good way to start the superhardmode :)
  4. T

Hellcastle? It was that the building was in the underworld? http://avalonmod.wikia.com/wiki/Hellcastle
  5. T

Blabla...When you finish adding the entire contents of the terraria Exxo Avalon 1.3 there will be a possibility to add to Ultrablivion final boss? PS: sorry for my bad English , I speak Spanish and use google translator: p.
  6. T

2 questions: - As the mod is installed correctly? it is that followed the steps mentioned above and still I get error. - As the vorazylcum and Kunzite is achieved?
  7. T

I would still does not work , all the time says Error
Back
Top Bottom