Recent content by TheLegendOfAbe

1. TheLegendOfAbe

Console How to fix Character Stutter on 1.4 update for Console

This may not be the best idea for a default binding in the first place, but I appreciate all the new control layouts added.
  2. TheLegendOfAbe

PS4 3-4p Splitscreen works on PS5 but not on PS4

Over the last few days, my siblings and I have been able to play the new update on our PS5 with any amount of players ranging from 2 to 4 without any real difficulties in getting started. Other players seemed to be having trouble getting the 3rd and 4th players to join, so I booted up Terraria...
  3. TheLegendOfAbe

PS4 Slew of Bugs

Playing the 1.4 update for PS4 (on a PS5) with multiple split screen players, we have noticed quite a few issues. System Info Console: Playstation 5 Mode: Expert Mode, Classic characters World: "Drunk" World Seed Multiplayer Related Upon closing and re-entering the game (maybe even just...
  4. TheLegendOfAbe

Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

The first two lines rhyme.
  5. TheLegendOfAbe

PS4 Need someone to help me reach wave 15 of pumpkin moon

I can help too. I'll bring some siblings as well. My PSN is TheLegendOf_Abe. Have you tried building an arena? A good one will take out all the enemies but the big guys
  6. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Why do we respawn so quickly?

Yeah it's not bad but I want Well i guess i shouldn't be complaining then:D. I guess it would make it a little more fair though.
  7. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Why do we respawn so quickly?

Being able to respawn almost instantly makes it nearly impossible to lose against a boss when you have at least two players. I suppose this isn't really bad but it deprives us from truly needing to prepare for boss battles and having a strategy. Is there a specific reason we were giving...
  8. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

Well the difficulty aspect is all just your opinion, you'll find plenty of people who actually find the console controls better to play with. Not to mention that it seems easier to play with others on console (splitscreen plus PSN/Xbox live) which greatly helps. I'm sure if my friend can solo...
  9. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Wii U Terraria

Yeah a quick craft and inventory would be cool but then it would only be available to the gamepad player and not anyone else. It would be nice regardless but it'd also be unfair.
  10. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Wii U Terraria

Oh well that makes sense, and it's good to here. I'm very interested to see how they handle the game pad and multiplayer, maybe just a map or indicator. Maybe they could add some exclusives based on Nintendo characters too.
  11. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Wii U Terraria

I don't know if I'll get an official answer but do you guys think Wii U Terraria is going to be as up to date as the other consoles? It seems kinda unlikely and it will no doubt be updated like the others but maybe it'd be best to delay the Wii U version until it's the same as the others (If...
  12. TheLegendOfAbe

Looking for Laptop to Play Terraria

Oh well I'll definitely be moving around with it, to friends houses or family visits (pretty frequent) and such. We have a desktop at home already but I can't download anything, especially games, for fear of a virus I guess (Parents decision). As for my budget, I'll have to save up on my own...
  13. TheLegendOfAbe

Thanks everyone for the help in finding a computer! I've been looking around and have found a lot of good laptops that fit all my specs around the price of 400 (sales vary so I'll save now and pick later), now all there I have to do is save up that much money. Really thanks for the help! This...
  14. TheLegendOfAbe

I might be setting my sights a little too high at the moment. I've been browsing laptops around the 400-600 dollar range but if you guys found yours for cheaper I can probably check for something a bit cheaper. There are two around 500 dollars (about the same as £340 if google is anything...
  15. TheLegendOfAbe

Ok, thats a good basis to start on. I looked at some HPs but theey had mostly AMD quad cores so I'll have to look at other brands or see which is better. My older sibling has an old laptop that may run Terraria with some tweaking, but if I buy a laptop myself I would like to do some school...
Back
Top Bottom