Recent content by theonlyocs

1. theonlyocs

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I apologise for not responding sooner, I had checked the log but things came up and I simply forgot to tell you. I'm glad you were able to figure it out even though you shouldn't have needed to. Looking forward to continuing my playthrough!
  2. theonlyocs

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

That's very strange, the only mod I've updated since last I played was your mod, I'll have to do some more digging as this mod is too entertaining not to have around.
  3. theonlyocs

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

I've done some testing and it seems the new update prevents npcs of any kind to spawn. The npcs I already had vanished into thin air and whenever I get a message that an npc spawns, nothing comes of it. Same thing with hostiles, it seems the game tries to spawn them in but then they despawn...
  4. theonlyocs

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There is a mod called "Calamity Addon" that gave you an item which disabled revengeance. I don't know if it still works with this version of calamity however.
  5. theonlyocs

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

I'm sure that will alleviate a lot of frustration, however I don't think it will prevent the many amounts of debuffs that some affixes cause (there are some that can't be protected against). This probably won't be an issue when it's changed to a projectile though and it's much less frustrating...
  6. theonlyocs

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

It's amazing to see the dragon transformation has finally made the jump and I couldn't be happier. ;( It was was one of if not my favorite way to play game way back and even though It's not possible to use weapons while transformed, I still see it as a great addition to the summoning playstyle...
  7. theonlyocs

Wavebank Maplestory Wave Bank

The wavebank has been updated for 1.3.4! When I had first finished checking out 1.3.4 with a friend, it completely sliped my mind that the wavebank had to be updated. :sigh: I'm aware that Dr.Frankstein took it upon himself to make a new wavebank as I forgot to update mine. My wavebank is not...
  8. theonlyocs

Posting to inform everyone that I have updated the wavebank again for 1.3.3! Some tracks have been replaced in the 1.3.3 version as new tracks have been released or I didn't feel a track fit well enough. You can check the changed tracks by looking at the OP! I'm glad to hear that! Fishing to...
  9. theonlyocs

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Would it be possible to add an option to add/remove prefixes/suffixes and their chance to be applied? If not, how would I go about editing this? I would love try a playthrough where every enemy is either colossal or miniature!
  10. theonlyocs

Posting to let y'all know that the wavebank has been updated for 1.3, enjoy! :happy:
  11. theonlyocs

tAPI [WIP][Released]Terramineral - All about world generation

Thank you for the quick respons! The option defaulted to false, did you intend for that to be the case? I haven't had the time to try it in-game yet, I will update my post if I encounter any problems.
  12. theonlyocs

I've had problems with getting error messages a lot in the past when soft-booting and it fixes itself when I relaunch it. That was in the past however and it doesn't seem to be happening anymore (I just tried it). Thanks for the help! (An option would still be nice though). :happy:
  13. theonlyocs

I have done that but with the amount of mods I'm using a restart can take several minutes. A mod option to turn it off would save so much time.
  14. theonlyocs

Would be it be possible to provide us with an option to turn the peace moon off? I've been playing using your and several other mods for a while now and the peace moon is so common that it has become a nuisance. I like the idea but when it's so common to the point where it can ruin your...
  15. theonlyocs

Wavebank Terraria Alternate Soundtrack

I didn't know of there not being a necro rule, I apologise. Seeing as you haven't responded to it recently, I assumed the thread was pretty much abandoned.
Back
Top Bottom