Recent content by TheOrangeCat

1. TheOrangeCat

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Hey there people who own the rights to Terraria. We are allowed to monetize gaming videos right??? Not related to the update, but I was on this page of the forums so yeah...
  2. TheOrangeCat

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
  3. TheOrangeCat

Yep. I can't disagree with you there. I can see the possibility of Slimesword09 being correct but it is unlikely.
  4. TheOrangeCat

GIVE A YEAR, GIVE A YEAR, GIVE A YEAR!!!
  5. TheOrangeCat

Do you have an approximate release date pls?
  6. TheOrangeCat

I hope they try to add the bosses, items, etc. from other platforms onto mobile. I also hope they make it so the NPSs have a way to defend themselves because I hate having to always protect them.
  7. TheOrangeCat

I need news on the mobile 1.3 update. Also could there be a few pre-hardmode summon weapons added because I want to try a summoner playthrough. Hopefully some that are easier to get. Maybe one you can find in a chest or something so you don't have to kill stuff using non-summon weapons. That way...
  8. TheOrangeCat

I want more bosses to fight so even if that's all I may just be satisfied for now
  9. TheOrangeCat

We mobile users need the flower boots. Also Ocram should not be deleted but instead added to other versions of the game. Also I NEED THE MEOWMERE. Also the yoyo called the Terraria as well as all the other yoyos are needed *Terrarian DAMN AUTO-CORRECT!
  10. TheOrangeCat

I would love to have more weapons and bosses:rslime: Just saying Hopefully moonlord can be added at the very least. To the mobile version that is. I want expert mode and more items and bosses and stuff like that and I get that it takes some time but still. You could at least give an estimated...
Back
Top Bottom