• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

TheQuietBisharp's latest activity

• TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp reacted to RampageX's comment on TheQuietBisharp's profile post with Like Like.
    You'll get use to it again. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask, we have many helpful people on the forums.
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp reacted to Daikonradish's comment on TheQuietBisharp's profile post with Like Like.
    It's a learning experience, that's for sure!
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp reacted to ppowersteef's comment on TheQuietBisharp's profile post with Like Like.
    Happy late birthday! Quiet as ever I see. :P
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp commented on TheQuietBisharp's profile post.
    Like a microcosm of real life, there’s lessons to be had every day on TCF. Once upon a time I was active and I guess semi-popular so...
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp reacted to Daikonradish's comment on TheQuietBisharp's profile post with Like Like.
    Sometimes, I feel as if I'm still learning the ropes despite existing here for four years (update or otherwise). `:p
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp reacted to 『Voltear』's status with Like Like.
    It's been four years already. If you hold nothing but a lit candle and snuff out every other light in this profile, you can still hear...
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp commented on TheQuietBisharp's profile post.
    I have absolutely no idea what’s going on with how to use this website anymore, haha. Just out of vanity I wanted to see if anyone still...
  • TheQuietBisharp
    Hello Terrarians! It's been 3 years since the last time I posted Terraria fanarts here and today the time has come to post more of them...
  • TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp updated their status.
    hm
Top Bottom