Recent content by therobot47

1. therobot47

Question about zenith sprites

Does the zenith reuse the item sprites for the swords it shoots out, or is there a file that has duplicate versions of them that, when changed, only effect the zenith weapon?
  2. therobot47

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Is it possible to edit the list of Town NPC names? Like the guide's list that includes Andrew, Asher, ect.
  3. therobot47

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

This is an amazing mod! I'm pretty late into pre-hardmore with it and a few other mods, and I only have one concern. The Staff of Job seems a bit too powerful. I think its damage could be decreased a bit and still be a satisfying reward for beating Noehtnap. Edit: Maybe its mana cost could be...
  4. therobot47

How to find the usage of Glow Sprites

I am once again struggling to find a glow sprite (or maybe it isn't even a glow sprite) The outline of the onyx blaster's projectile has me stuck. Does anyone know where I can find it? I am looking in the wrong place?
  5. therobot47

Resolved Does anyone else take sudden damage in the darkness?

if you have a companion cube pet, that is what is doing it.
  6. therobot47

PC Rainbow Cursor

Sent a friend request. I have (THIS IS ROBOT) in my username.
  7. therobot47

How to find the usage of Glow Sprites

Out of all the sprites, i think glow sprites are hardest to find the source of. Is there any resource that states what glowsprite goes where? If a full list does not exist, could someone please point me to the numbers of the glow sprites used for the Mini Prime face and hand? Thank you.
  8. therobot47

PC Unplayable singleplayer worm boss lag

Can you send a screenshot of your "video" options on terraria? If not already changed, I suggest you turn "frameskip" to "on"
  9. therobot47

terraria crash at the start

Are you using steam or something else?
  10. therobot47

Resolved Flame attack in (hardmode) dungeon

This looks like the torch god event. There is more info on the wiki page: The Torch God
  11. therobot47

PC Lag After A Few Minutes of Play

Have you tried turning on frameskip?
  12. therobot47

Having trouble finding one of Dreadnautilus's sprites

I checked and it doesn't seem to match up. To be specific, I am looking for the part in the image to the left, which is missing in the image to the right.
  13. therobot47

Having trouble finding one of Dreadnautilus's sprites

I have found the NPC sprite, as that can be found easily using the wiki as a guide, but I can not find his tentacles, which are missing from the NPC sprite. What file name is it under?
Back
Top Bottom