Recent content by TheStardustDragon

1. TheStardustDragon

I apologise sincerely for my mistake, I did not intentionally publish this skin. I lodged a...

I apologise sincerely for my mistake, I did not intentionally publish this skin. I lodged a request for permission on the Re-Logic support portal when I was requested by DecalGirl to state that owned the art/had permission to use the art. Also, I have removed the design for public consumption...
  2. TheStardustDragon

Also, love the new console art. It's my new phone wallpaper!

Also, love the new console art. It's my new phone wallpaper!
  3. TheStardustDragon

I made a 3DS skin the other day but I need permission for the use of some pictures. I thought...

I made a 3DS skin the other day but I need permission for the use of some pictures. I thought I'd ask you 'cause you probably made them all. [link removed by staff] (Pictures used: Terraria in-game background, Terraria.org layer, bunny sprite.)
  4. TheStardustDragon

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Just have to say, YOU MUST FIX THE DISAPPEARING CONFETTI GUN! :_C (Confetti gun disappears from inventory once closing inventory screen.)
  5. TheStardustDragon

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Also, The Golem seems to spawn quite oddly, and he downright refuses to drop the Beetle Husks the wiki states he is required to do every time he surrenders. So rude!
  6. TheStardustDragon

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Whenever I hammer a block to the point facing up and to the right, exit and re-enter my world, it's shape is reset. My wisp also makes a splash sound when entering liquids, Ocram ran away the first time I fought him, and I can't find a way to learn how to craft full Dragon Armour despite having...
Back
Top Bottom