Recent content by thesuperheroworld

1. thesuperheroworld

Console Feral Claws Autoswing on Xbox 1.4 is a no go?

feral claws don't auto swing anymore. you have to get the titan glove from mimics in order to do so. you can craft the feral claws and titan glove together to make power gloves which give autoswing and more melee swing. you can craft that into other things but ima let you figure that out on your own
  2. thesuperheroworld

NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

i heard even the ocram mask and trophy were removed in 1.4. i had them on one character but i never checked so i don't know
  3. thesuperheroworld

PS4 No seedler drop

don't worry its just poo luck your not the only one i spent hours and hours farming enchanted swords for the blade staff and finally got one after 300 kills. it's a 1/35 chance and i got multiple nazars and a rod of discord which is rarer than the staff
  4. thesuperheroworld

PS4 FPS drop

This happens to me and my friends I think it stops if you lower the game quality. They basically copied and pasted terraria mobile and put it on ps4
  5. thesuperheroworld

PS4 Keyboard and mouse doesn’t have a trash, favorite, and quick move button assigned

When I’m playing terraria ps4 with kbm and try to shift click something into a chest nothing happens, when I try to alt click something to favorite it, nothing happens, when I try to trash an item with ctrl, nothing happens. Can you please add these buttons that’s the only real problem I have...
  6. thesuperheroworld

Xbox 360 terraria 1.3 for old gen consoles

is there a way to get terraria 1.3 on old gen like you did with mobile? were you dont add the old ones army or other items so it can work properly. i heard the devs tried adding terraria 1.3 on old gen but they experienced a lot of bugs and crashes so they gave up. if it isnt possible to add 1.3...
Back
Top Bottom