2. T

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Anyways if you don’t mind can you cash are you easiest to hardest list
  3. T

It is the hardest weapon to get though
  4. T

Master mode moon lord absolutely hell…. But Moon Lord MASTER MODE FOR THE WORTHY is hell but even devils are sick of sin. Moon Lord is the hardest boss undoubtedly,
  5. T

Not if you mess up in Master mode cuz when he’s below 40% HP, he summons about a million ancient demons that shoot so much prophecy end attack that do up to 400 damage. And plus his other attacks it overwhelms u, I’ve just started Master Mode for the worthy and I don’t know if Lunatic Cultists...
  6. T

I disagree with so many people finding Moon Lord easier than Empress of Light, the moveset pattens of EoL isn’t even that hard to learn, yes shes bullet hell and hits just as hard as Moon Lord, but the attacks are way to predictable compared to Moon Lord. And Duke Fishron’s really just an easier...
  7. T

Having joining this thread, I forgot to do my own version of my list! Easiest hardest, bosses King Slime Golem The Destroyer Eye of Cthulhu Brain of Cthulhu Eater of Worlds Deerclops Queen Slime Queen Bee Skeletron Skeletron Prime Plantera The Wall of Flesh The Twins Empress of Light Lunatic...
  8. T

The Sharknados aren’t hard to avoid if you have Steampunk wings and you always in midair
  9. T

If you’re playing Expert + Master mode Moon Lord is the hardest boss and King Slime is the easiest probably (or Golem idk I feel like King Slime is easier)
  10. T

Journey mode is easy if you have the Bess gear at each game point because then nothing will do a heck ton of damage
  11. T

Yes, he hits hard His attack patterns are actually easy to learn considering it’s just dashing.
  12. T

Duke Fishron is only easi if you learn his attacks perfectly like we did
  13. T

You’re right
  14. T

The only 2 bosses that are really hard are Duke Fishron and the hardest which is moon lord. Empress of Light is a joke really for me she’s easy to dodge and all you need really is a good projectile, Fishron wings and a master ninja gear for her
Back
Top Bottom