Recent content by TheWitheredSlime

1. TheWitheredSlime

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Wulfrum creatures spawn way too often! Can you please tone down the spawn rate? I can't start a new player without being killed by wulfrum drones and slimes repeatedly over and over again.
  2. TheWitheredSlime

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks! That worked perfectly.
  3. TheWitheredSlime

Guys, I have a very annoying problem. Whenever I try to give an NPC a Cursed Skull AI, it just stays on the ground. Same for all the other floating AIs, such as the Demon Eye AI, ect. I feel like this might be the sprite, but im not sure. Here's the code of my NPC. using Terraria; using...
  4. TheWitheredSlime

I'm pretty sure this is the place to report mod bugs.. But I need help with my mod desperately, i've created some pets, but there are a few bugs with them.. I can spawn 2 pets at once, and when I spawned them, they're buried in the ground. I used a different type of script, it was originally a...
  5. TheWitheredSlime

Help me please, I made a pet, but it's buried in the ground... Is there some sort of hitbox config? Please help.. :/ I think it involves the type of pet, it was originally a flying pet but I swapped the code to the Bunny AI. This is the code VVV using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  6. TheWitheredSlime

I need help, I made a pet and it's completely in the ground. Help? :/ This was my script: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace ExtraVanity.Projectiles.Pets { public class CorruptBunnyPet : ModProjectile { public override void SetDefaults()...
  7. TheWitheredSlime

Yea, i know. But you were the only person who commented on my wall, so I decided to comment...

Yea, i know. But you were the only person who commented on my wall, so I decided to comment right back lol
  8. TheWitheredSlime

https://gfycat.com/SecondWellmadeAfghanhound

https://gfycat.com/SecondWellmadeAfghanhound
  9. TheWitheredSlime

I've been working long and hard on some terraria mods.

I've been working long and hard on some terraria mods.
  10. TheWitheredSlime

I've been working on some mods, any suggestions? I have made THIS work of art however. :redmunch:
  11. TheWitheredSlime

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Fantastic!!! :eek:
  12. TheWitheredSlime

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Oh, man. I would be dead if this mod weren't here, lol.
  13. TheWitheredSlime

"Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something." - Jake

"Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something." - Jake
  14. TheWitheredSlime

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

It says that there are no players in my Player folder... T_T Ugh... >:(
Back
Top Bottom