Recent content by theWolflike101

1. theWolflike101

PC Terraria keeps Crashing when making a new Character or World

Hey Uncle Joe, It seems that Grumpy Squid and myself have found a solution to this problem. Your error works slightly different to mine but it is still the same crash message. Basically you just need to do a 110% software wipe on any terraria files and folders. Go here for what we did to find...
  2. theWolflike101

PC Terraria Error: System.Threading.SyncronizationLockException: Object? Help

It seems I have found a solution! After doing a 100% software wipe for terraria the two crashes are not occurring anymore >>> NOT OCCURRING ANYMORE <<< >>> CRASH RESOLVED <<< By going into my files and doing a complete pc search for any files named terraria, I deleted...
  3. theWolflike101

I have never modded terraria and this is a new computer so there is no chance of it being modded (checked anyway tho). I do have an imported world but it doesn't seem to matter either way. The crash for the worlds comes up every time no matter what world I log out of (game is still able to...
  4. theWolflike101

Aha! We seem to have another error I have overlooked that may be contributing or act as a hint to the primary error. This one occurs when I try to save and logoff of a world. Do you know whats causing this? It seems that terraria is running its code in the wrong order.
  5. theWolflike101

I truly am not sure why Terraria cannot access the .JSON I just went through and modified them individually but it still won't work surprise surprise. Can you tell me what the control file for the saving is? I might be able to use some of my "hoodoo" magic to try and solve it. Also can you do me...
  6. theWolflike101

I'm just going to make this simple and say that this was to no avail (it didn't work). You don't need to apologise either. It's not your fault and your trying the best you can to help out. If you got any other ideas lets hear em'. I'm out of ideas and I really do not understand why this is...
  7. theWolflike101

Step 1: Annoyingly enough this was not the problem as it is already off on my computer. I even took the time to exclude all the terraria folders from being scanned by windows defender but this was to no avail. Ok. So here are the pictures of the Programs and Features folder it's in two parts...
  8. theWolflike101

Step 1: This solution I will need more assistance with as my settings browser looks slightly different for Windows defender and real-time protection (or any settings really) doesn't appear on it. Mine looks like this, All of those are links to the application and none of them say anything about...
  9. theWolflike101

Holy crap that's allot of information. I'll go through and try the steps to see if they will fix it. I'll notify you on what doesn't work if I try it and if it fails so that you (and any others viewing this thread) know what will work, what won't and what to recommend to the next person. It took...
  10. theWolflike101

I have run into this error every time I open up terraria and I don't seem to be able to fix it. It happens whenever I go to manually save it but ONLY when it manually saves so basically whenever I exit settings, whenever I exit a world etc. The game just crashes immediately and this gets shoved...
Back
Top Bottom