• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by TheWorfer27

1. TheWorfer27

Life Crystals Being Fished

What kind of life boosting potions are you making?
  2. TheWorfer27

Life Crystals Being Fished

Another suggestion by me implemented but probably by pure coincidence? Huzzah!
  3. TheWorfer27

You would think you would find out otherwise after it y'know... doesn't rain

You would think you would find out otherwise after it y'know... doesn't rain
  4. TheWorfer27

Error

Error
  5. TheWorfer27

Buffing Silt

Oh
  6. TheWorfer27

Buffing Silt

Silt rain? Maybe have it stop when a boss spawns...
  7. TheWorfer27

A silly new pet

This implies that the red pet would have some sort of walk, which is not a reality I want to face. I imagined it more like the bone key, but this is somehow more terrifying.
  8. TheWorfer27

Re-Assembled Cthulhu (Name in progress)

Not as of 1.3.
  9. TheWorfer27

What's the issue with Pewdiepie?

What's the issue with Pewdiepie?
  10. TheWorfer27

Xbox One I have everything i need, you guys need anything?

I'm sorry, I stopped playing on xbox about a year ago.
  11. TheWorfer27

He found Haku

He found Haku
  12. TheWorfer27

Mobile When terraria mobilev1.3 release in japan region????

If your device does not have the ram/such required for 1.3, you will not be able to update it. This may be the cause as well.
  13. TheWorfer27

[IMG] Try instead hosting the image on imgur.com You can then insert the image by copy and...

Try instead hosting the image on imgur.com You can then insert the image by copy and pasting the image link and having people click on it.
  14. TheWorfer27

You could also remove the killers from existence in other ways. "Hey killers there's a million...

You could also remove the killers from existence in other ways. "Hey killers there's a million dollars at the bottom of the ocean - go get it"
Top Bottom