Recent content by ThiefGirl

1. ThiefGirl

Then I look forward to it

Then I look forward to it
  2. ThiefGirl

PC Fragment/Pillar Weapons Here

Sounds good to me! I added you as Hazelspirit, and if you have any questions or want to trade sooner than friday, feel free to message me there ^.^
  3. ThiefGirl

PC Fragment/Pillar Weapons Here

I have all the fragment/pillar weapons and am looking to trade. I'm hoping for a rod of discord, but ANY other offers will be considered and I will get back to you asap. C: Please note: this trade is through Steam only. (Edit): Hello! I am now also looking for a crimson key/mold!
  4. ThiefGirl

PC Rod of Discord Here

That would actually be very nice, however the person who introduced me to this game has been carrying me and explaining everything. We are at a point now where we can face the moon lord. (I still have no idea what I am doing though xp)
  5. ThiefGirl

PC Rod of Discord Here

Hi there. I'm looking for basically anything besides in-game currency. Like mentioned, Im fairly new and i dont know what items there are for me to even ask for. if you have any that you'd be willing to trade for it, please list them and im sure we can make a deal ^.^
  6. ThiefGirl

PC Rod of Discord Here

Hi. I've obtained a rod of discord and have been informed that it's a fairly desired item, but I don't have much use for it. To add, I'm fairly new to the game and don't know a lot about other items to know what to ask for in exchange. I'm hoping for a fair trade, or even an idea of what I...
Back
Top Bottom