1. T

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Where does the calamity biome spawn?
  2. T

tModLoader Infinity

How do the endless potions work?
  3. T

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Here is the math for my planned progression prices :) (I got bored) +4 - 5g +5 - 9g 50s +6 - 45g 12s 5c +7 - 85g 73s 75c +8 - 4p 7g 25s 31c +9 - 7p 73g 78s 9c +10 - 36p 75g 45s 95c +11 - 69p 83g 37s 30c Key: p - platinum g - gold s - silver c - copper I did not round.
  4. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I really like the "Soul Dust". It is a really good idea. It might be better if there is like an 80% chance you get it from any enemy in that respective biome.
  5. T

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Maybe for the scroll cost it could be 5% more money "effective" to buy a +5 then a +4 scroll. This could stack so it is slightly easier to get +10 items. This way unlocking more scrolls actually has a purpose:) Just an idea.
  6. T

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have done scratch and it is a good way to get some basic experience for coding but u can't make a mod with it.
  7. T

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

A cool name could be "A fisherman's guide to the galaxy" A play off the book title "hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"
  8. T

Pre hard mode harpies don't spawn on the inner third of the map. (Check the wiki)
  9. T

How about insted of "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" you do "fishers man guide to the galaxy" just an idea :)
  10. T

You need a mod name:)
  11. T

I think we should be thankful that people have spent lots of time and hard work to make this.
  12. T

Steam awards are up everyone should vote
  13. T

How many people are on the tmooader dev team?
Back
Top Bottom