Recent content by thoense

1. thoense

tModLoader Modding Inquiry

I have a few questions that anyone can feel free to offer information on. 1. How can I overwrite gold to eliminate the possibility of creating gold armor and weapons? 2. How can I force my custom ore to spawn in specific parts of the map? i.e. getting my Ice Crystals to spawn in winter biomes...
  2. thoense

Am I able to make the world generate all the ores, instead of spawning 1 of 2, and be able to keep them at their respective spawn depths?
  3. thoense

I tried the TileID for Martian Work Bench and just got "error CS0117: 'Terraria.ID.TileID' does not contain a definition for 'MartianWorkBench'". I also tried "recipe.AddTile(2826);" and still received the buggy UI. I will go about this a different way to accomplish what I was trying to do...
  4. thoense

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I make the Martian Work Bench the required crafting station to craft items, the game no longer loads my UI, forcing me to Alt+F4. Changing it back to the regular Work Bench returns my UI to normal.
  5. thoense

I see, so the damage of the debuff itself is hard coded? Is it possible to change the apply chance per hit or is that also hard coded?
  6. thoense

Thanks for that fix the other day. I'm working on getting a debuff to work to my liking. I looked at the ExampleWeapon code and it's set up the same for the most part. When I attack, the chance seems to 100% to apply while doing 1 poison a second. Is there a way to alter the chance to apply and...
  7. thoense

public virtual void OnCraft(Recipe recipe) { player.QuickSpawnItem(ModLoader.GetMod("TestMod").ItemType("GalliumSalt")); } "The name 'player' does not exist in the current context." I know I am still learning, but I just don't see the problem.
  8. thoense

Sorry to keep bothering, but I have a more advanced question. I want to make a custom ore produce a few custom items by using a custom workbench. I understand I can use multiple items to create one item, but I want the opposite of that. I took a look into the Extractinator's code, but I failed...
  9. thoense

Thank you. I had drop = mod.ItemType("Bauxite Block");. You've been a huge help, keep it up. Now to get this to sound like you're mining ore and not dirt...
  10. thoense

Having a bit of trouble getting a custom ore to drop. It generates at world creation just fine, but upon mining it, it doesn't yield any ore. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
  11. thoense

Awesome, thanks. I knew I had to of missed something. Not sure why decompiling slipped my mind though...
  12. thoense

Another question. Is there a way to look into Terraria's already coded items? I looked around for it but I failed to locate it.
  13. thoense

Alright, thanks for the warning. I will take a different route to accomplish what I am looking to do.
  14. thoense

The difficulty is no problem, I just wanted to clear up whether it was possible or not, and you answered that for me, so thank you. Is there a way to make this multiplayer safe at all? Guess I better get to work if I want to figure this out... Any tips you can toss me would also be greatly...
  15. thoense

So I am a novice coder in JavaScript, and I'm trying to pick up on C#, since I'm not too fond of JS. I have been browsing around and I cannot find whether or not it is possible to anchor two maps together, or somehow create a pocket of space that is inaccessible from the normal map without the...
Back
Top Bottom