Recent content by tilmitt000

1. tilmitt000

PS4 Selling/trading a variety of endgame weapons, armor, accessories and all pets. (also bloodroots)

Lol. Sorry people, i just logged back in after all that time lol. anything you want, message me on PSN.
  2. tilmitt000

PS4 got all pets?

I have all of them, i'll gift them to you. Please send me a Friend request, i can't get on right now. < ID
  3. tilmitt000

PS4 i want to buy wings and a gps

I give you Flame wings and your GPS for free.
  4. tilmitt000

PS4 I want to buy lava waders for 5 platinum coins

Huh, i gift you a pair of warding Lava Waders :) Please send me a friend request, my ID is the same as my username.
  5. tilmitt000

PS3 legendary paladin hammers for ash stacks :))

Hah, i traded it with someone and i didn't know xD I don't need ash stacks, so i can give you a bunch of them (i don't remember how many i have xD)
  6. tilmitt000

PS3 Want To Buy 2 broken hero swords

I Started a conversation with you :)
  7. tilmitt000

PS4 WTB fire feather and broken hero sword

Hi MstrYodah. If i may ask, You want to make a terra blade? i can give you one. if what you need is the broken hero swords i have a bunch of them :P Fire feather... For flame wings? i have both Feathers and Wings. Or maybe you want Red's ones ;) You can either reply to this thread or message...
  8. tilmitt000

PS4 Help <Turtle Armor>

Hi Xylobe lol Gentlemen i have what you both need. Beetle and Turtle armor for you Stormtaker ;) All pets and the Ancient Cobalt Armor for you Xylobe :) if you guys are interested just reply to this thred or send me a message on PSN. ID: tilmitt000
  9. tilmitt000

PS4 WTB Bezoar

Want to craft an ankh shield? i can give you one :)
  10. tilmitt000

Console WTB Bone Key and Vampire Knives

Sure, i'l add you tomorrow if i don't get on now :)
  11. tilmitt000

PS4 WTB Bezoar

Evan :( why am i a jerk? :'( ur makin i cri lulz
  12. tilmitt000

PS4 Looking for Picksaw

i'll gift one to you. i sent you a friend request
  13. tilmitt000

PS4 WTB Bezoar

Damnit tricky you always get to the posts earlier than me :v. Do you need something else D4yz?
  14. tilmitt000

Console WTB Bone Key and Vampire Knives

What about 1 copper for them? ;) the only problem is that i don't know if we can play because i'm having some problems with another ps vita user (i'm on ps4)
Back
Top Bottom