Recent content by Terra_Nova

1. Terra_Nova

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

I'm just gonna say, after using this texture pack I refuse to go back to default textures for relics. I always thought the relics were lacking with the "all gold" vibe that they had. The color just adds so much more to them.
  2. Terra_Nova

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

I agree with the people saying geometry dash. The player created levels are beyond insane and I don't get how people have the patience to complete those. Dark souls seems like a tutorial game compared to g-dash. Imho sekiro was harder to get used to than any of the souls games but it felt so...
  3. Terra_Nova

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Oh good so you at least have someone recording for you. I felt kinda bad about ditching terraria vids, but tbh they take like 5 hours to make a full episode and I don't have that time now that school started.
  4. Terra_Nova

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Yeah it sucks that school is starting up again. D:
  5. Terra_Nova

They both sound great! I especially love the idea of the 24 karat but it's sprite looks too similar to the probe imo. And the geode sounds familiar. I might bethinking of the crystal armor from thorium. XD
  6. Terra_Nova

No need to ask. XD Let's see wht you got!
  7. Terra_Nova

Yeah, I probly will ask some other people, but school starts soon and baseball just started so idk when i'll be working on this cuz im also really into starbound 1.0 rn XD). I know I'm a little late on the hype train but that's because my steam couldn't update games.
  8. Terra_Nova

The sky weaver isn't obtainable as far as I'm aware. I only got it by hacking it in. But idk if that changes the rarity.
  9. Terra_Nova

@PhoenixBlade Do you have the code for the dispatcher? My yoyo the snowflake is gonna have a very similar code and it would be helpful to have the dispatcher as a guide, especially since im soooo new to coding. xD
  10. Terra_Nova

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I don't know why, but whenever I try to launch the ModReader it doesn't open. It acts like it will , I type in the admin password, wait like ten minutes, and it does nothing. Any ideas?
  11. Terra_Nova

@Roxxz do u know how to code cuz im deciding to start making my mod again im learning to code but it would be helpful to have another person
  12. Terra_Nova

tModLoader The Guide to a Good Mod!

BTW @PhoenixBlade the link for Annie's yt channel with coding tips doesn't work. D:
  13. Terra_Nova

tModLoader The Guide to a Good Mod!

Ayyy Phoenixblade, I looked up spriting tutorials cuz I can only sprite beginner stuff. (That's kina why I sprite yoyos lol) And it brought me to this. And now I can find all the sources to good coding guides. Before you know it I might be making my own mod. XD
  14. Terra_Nova

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Yup I figured. LMAO XD rip spirit mod.
  15. Terra_Nova

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So when's scheduled release then? I know asking for release date is usually a bad idea but this mod sounds realy close since I last checked.
Back
Top Bottom