Recent content by timisdead

1. T

PC [Project] Mechmod - A T-MEC community mod

This addon is awesome! I have one request. The button to lock/unlock the screen happens to be one of the button I use to move my character. Can a way to change this be added to the keyboard menu?
  2. T

PC Fastest Terrarian ever! (portal gun speed boosts)

Yeah, I did. I tried high/low/middle exit as well as floor/low slope/mid/high slope entry and nothing would help me catch another exit port at about 1700. Also tried spamming/holding space to no avail. At that speed I was doing loops in 4 or 5 ticks, and I think the dimensions of my rig just...
  3. T

I can get from a dead stop to 179 MPH by doing a little flying to stay airborne from exit to entry portal. Speed seems to go up when I'm flying, and doesn't go down when I'm falling and holding the portal gun. This is my reasoning for why I think the flying is what adds speed when the...
  4. T

I have to say, I've been having a blast with this the past couple days. I think I have it figured out. You add velocity at speeds above about 330MPH by jumping (I think) with wings. I think the game engine fudges and adds speed from flying (or jumping) that gets converted to pure horizontal...
Back
Top Bottom