Recent content by AgCl

1. A

Weapons & Equip Buff the True Excalibur

That's what I said. If you shoot into a crowd of enemies with the True Excalibur projectiles, only half of the projectiles will do damage. That's like using the minishark with the meteor shot - terrible dps. If the TE projectiles didn't pierce, it would be equal to the TNE.
  2. A

Are you sure that the glowy sword projectiles don't trigger frames like bullets do?
  3. A

Items Power Equipment!

Amazing idea for content, consistent with the usual terraria stuff. However, I believe that it would be nice to make it so that mech boss order does not have a class-based preference. Example: if you're Mage or Summoner, you have all the reasons to fight the Twins first, for the harp and the...
  4. A

My whole reason for this post is the situation when you get only one BHS and need to wait for another solar eclipse.
  5. A

Favorite addition in 1.4

l e g s
  6. A

Oh, I think that it shouldn't pierce. The TE's fast swing speed and the piercing effect halve the dps because of frames... Also, the terra blade is a mess right now, as it is very difficult to obtain before plantera, and if it is obtained after it will be quickly overshadowed by the influx...
  7. A

Every once in a while, a melee character finds only one Broken Hero Sword through his first Solar Eclipse. This poses him a choice: craft the True Night's Edge first, or the True Excalibur? Obviously the answer is True Night's Edge first. It is objectively better. How about making both equal by...
  8. A

Weapons & Equip A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Hmmm yes... I make a platinum one in some plays (if I get enough platinum for armour and pickaxe) but it's not much of a problem. Mainly because I use bombs a lot
  9. A

Hmmm... Why would you need any of the ore pickaxes? Why not go from copper to nightmare?
  10. A

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Total balance of alternates

"Overrated" is only your opinion. It is not a justification to make it less accessible to Crimson players than Corruption players.
  11. A

This will not balance anything IMO, since the armors are used almost universally and the weapons -- almost never.
  12. A

My point is that a Crimson world should not have more difficulty in obtaining an accessory as global as the Ankh Shield. Make Crimslimes inflict darkness, why not?
  13. A

I think that the alternates in Terraria (Crimson-Corruption, cobalt-palladium, etc.) have to be balanced with each other and that a player should not prefer or "hope" to get the stronger version every time. Here are some changes I would be very grateful for: Corruption/Crimson (pre-Hardmode)...
  14. A

Weapons & Equip Items That Should Be Combinable.

But that is not an argument against making it combinable with the FS boots. If you don't like them, just don't use them...
Back
Top Bottom