Recent content by Tokengut

1. Tokengut

Mobile Question about 1.4 system requirements.

95% chance it won't happen. It's 5 years old and been abandoned for quite a while now.
  2. Tokengut

Comp science or music for college? Who knows :/

Comp science or music for college? Who knows :/
  3. Tokengut

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

It isn't, terraria doesnt have any DRM so you can usually run it without going into steam at all.
  4. Tokengut

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

I don't know how ya'll can handle seeing the same two questions over and over on other social media places, haha. Good luck with it!
  5. Tokengut

Yes, I did, I did everything exactly how you said to do it. It still doesn't work.
  6. Tokengut

When the mod was working for me, all i had to do was switch windows and come back to it.
  7. Tokengut

It goes between working and not, like yesterday I opened Terraria to see if it would work, and it did on one, so I launched another and it didn't work on that one. Then if I relaunch Terraria again it stops showing up. I don't have an antivirus, and changing display settings doesn't help. Yeah...
  8. Tokengut

Yes, I'm making a server.
  9. Tokengut

I've done that atleast 50 times now lol. Edit 1: it's working today again for some reason Edit 2: Scratch that, I had to relaunch the game and it ended up not working again. This happened to me also, it happens even when every mod is disabled. I asked about it on the tmodloader discord but...
  10. Tokengut

This didn't age well. :/

This didn't age well. :/
  11. Tokengut

Hey, so I've been trying to use your mod, but when I start a game, the menu doesn't show up at all, even with all other mods disabled
  12. Tokengut

Maps Any fun co-op maps!

We actually did find Coopventure and completed it, it was awesome! I didn't realize you made a second, we'll have to play it soon, thanks!
  13. Tokengut

tModLoader Good mods for a ranger play through?

if you dont want to constantly refill ammo and other stuff, consider getting the Infinity mod, which lets you get items like the Infinite Musket Puch for every ammo type
  14. Tokengut

tModLoader Slime Biome Mod

Have you tried to make it scale with world size?
  15. Tokengut

tModLoader Antiaris

You aren't understanding what I said. I never said that I wanted Antiaris to be the same as Calamity. I just don't want the cool items they have planned to be overshadowed by other things. I'm excited about this mod and I think it's going to be great, so please don't misunderstand me. Any...
Back
Top Bottom