Recent content by Tolypeutes

1. Tolypeutes

Host of problems: 1 Enemies opening doors, not Blood Moon

The look isn't the problem. Zombie opening a door when it was not a Blood Moon seemed very odd. I was not aware that Possessed armor could normally, so that is good to know, thank you.
  2. Tolypeutes

Working as Designed Host of problems: (2): Enemies appearing where they should not

Yes, in a town --the four listed above within minutes of each other. If it was not clear, the four that I mentioned above were all within minutes of each others. Possessed armor and some other enemies spawned at other times, but it was just one enemy and not several in a row. So, is it normal...
  3. Tolypeutes

Opening doors when it is NOT Blood Moon? I have never had that happen before. Thank you. I have done that before, but if it is not Blood Moon then zombies should not be able to open doors, right? So there should be no need.
  4. Tolypeutes

Host of Problems (3): Disappearing items

Thank you. I actually checked my piggy bank, void bag, and safe at least 4 times because I could not believe it was missing. The quick stack in the past did cause me some problems but I did check that at the main house. I did not check every chest, but I cut down a tree and then hit quick...
  5. Tolypeutes

Host of Problems (3): Disappearing items

I have had a host of problems. This is number 3. I have lost several items. They were there one minute and then disappeared. This includes a huge stack of wood and my second safe. I have a safe in my main home and one that I carry around with me. I had used my safe recently. Picked it back up...
  6. Tolypeutes

Working as Designed Host of problems: (2): Enemies appearing where they should not

I have recently had a host of problems. This is problem #2. I have had enemies appearing where they should not be, or at least have not been in the past. I have a garden below my main house. The house has more than three occupants and they were all alive at the time. I have had several enemies...
  7. Tolypeutes

I have recently had a host of problems. This is problem #1. Enemies opening doors when it is not a Blood Moon. This includes mummies, zombies, and possessed armour.
  8. Tolypeutes

PC Cannot make healing potions in new world

I cannot make healing potions in a new world, but I can make other potions. I have plenty of lesser healing potions and glowing mushrooms. Have bottle on a shelf. In any of my old worlds, I can create healing potions.
  9. Tolypeutes

PC Can no longer create metal armor, forge ore into bars, or create other items such as glass kiln

Suddenly, I can no longer create metal armor in my new world nor can I forge ore into bars. I was able to create until just recently. Only major event was that I defeated the Eye of Cthulhu in this world and got demonite ore and then forged it into bars. I still have all the crafting stations...
  10. Tolypeutes

Map and Achievements Reset!

My map hasn't reset, but my achievements have. It seems to happen every time I leave and then reenter the game.
  11. Tolypeutes

PC A previous Draw call threw an unhandled exception

I was unable to reach the settings button, or anywhere on the lower part of the screen. I have two monitors so I tried having both screens show the same thing. I've done that before with this game and did not have a problem, but this time it crashed and gave me this.
  12. Tolypeutes

PC Eye of Cthulhu possible spawning issue

Not sure if this is bug, low probability event, or change, but it has been at least 12 nights since the Eye last spawned, but I think it is closer to 18. The Terraria wiki says it has a 33% chance of spawning after certain conditions are met. I realize this could just be chance, but the...
  13. Tolypeutes

**REPORTED** Actions I do not saving after exiting the world?

I've also experience this at least twice, and have definitely hit "save." In my case, it was single player PC version. No idea of cause. Autosave seemed to work so I only lost a little bit.
  14. Tolypeutes

Working as Designed Radar not working

My radar was working fine in one-player world, but went out in multiplayer. Also in the multiplayer, I initially was unable to see team mates locations--only mentioning that in case there is a connection, [Edited to add that the team mate issue seems to be distance related]
  15. Tolypeutes

**REPORTED** Nesting more than one sprite batch

I've gotten error messages like the one attached several times, and the game disappears except for the error message, but I am still present on the multiplayer world until I close the error message. This has been happening in a multiplayer world, but I haven't noticed any triggering circumstances.
Back
Top Bottom