Recent content by tonymoritz

1. T

tModLoader How to make Vanilla NPC's drop a modded item?

public override void NPCLoot(NPC npc) { if (npc.type == NPCID.EyeofCthulhu) { if (Main.rand.Next(2) == 0) { // 1 in 2 chance Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("CthuluRing"))...
  2. T

How do I defeat the destroyer

Kill enemies in the Hallowed realm until you get 15 souls of light or until you find a hallowed mimic. If you get 15 SOL first, craft a light key at a workbench, put it in an empty chest to spawn a hallowed mimic, then fight it. There's a 25% chance of getting daedalus stormbow. Once you get the...
  3. T

How to offset a holding weapon?

A little late for this, but make sure you put using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; At the top of your file. If I'm correct, that will fix the problem. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; Is at the top of all of my cs files just...
  4. T

tModLoader Modded Sword's Handle not in characters hand (HELP!)

Hey Any chance you could show that workaround? this is something I'm really struggling with. I drew a pink square around my sprite, and it seems to only be detatched only when the sword is large. HoldoutOffset and HoldoutOrigin work for type 5 attack styles like staffs and bows, but sadly not...
Back
Top Bottom