Recent content by toothbrush7601

1. toothbrush7601

tModLoader Creating Lunar Armor but...

Hi! I know this is four years old, but I was trying to recreate the solar dash and could not figure out where to start. I see that you have figured it out? It would be nice if I could take a look at your code. Thanks!
  2. toothbrush7601

tModLoader Wierd Freeze Glitch with new tmodloader update

Im not sure how to take a screenshot of my frozen character, It will just look normal due to the fact that my character is frozen.:(
  3. toothbrush7601

tModLoader Wierd Freeze Glitch with new tmodloader update

Heya, I recently downloaded the newest version of tmodloader, (11.3?) and everytime I go into a world, the game freezes, but only my character. Npcs are able to move and the world is not frozen but I am not able to click on anything, keys dont do anything including the esc key. Kind of related...
  4. toothbrush7601

PC Weird glitch with mods

Thing is I turned off Spawns, meaning that spawn rate doesn't mean anything if spawns are turned off. Also, Void levi isn't something that spawns out of knowhere, and I didn't spawn it. But thx for help anyway.:)
  5. toothbrush7601

PC Weird glitch with mods

So basically a bunch of really creepy things started happening when I was playing, like The game randomly played scream sound effects, or random bosses started spawning out of context. The game also started saying "Leave" on the bottom. I know it sounds like a joke, but it really happened...
  6. toothbrush7601

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Will all of my progress be saved when the update comes out bc me and my brother already created a world which we worked verry hard on.
  7. toothbrush7601

tModLoader Every time i start Terraria with tmodloader, it shows the relogic logo and then turns black.

Hi, every time I start terraria with tmodloader it shows the relogic logo and then turns black forever. I tried replacing the files, shutting down the computer and reseting, and reinstalling the game. The thing is it works like 3/10 times when I replace the files. Could you help me? P.S. I use...
  8. toothbrush7601

tModLoader Everytime I try to Build and Reload my mod on Tmodloader, It says "The Game has crashed".

Ya that still doesn't work. It says "Error running mcs: Cannot find the specified file" and then "at Mono.CSharp.CsharpCodeCompiler..." And then a bunch of other things
  9. toothbrush7601

tModLoader Everytime I try to Build and Reload my mod on Tmodloader, It says "The Game has crashed".

Installed: 29 Mods Enabled: 18 I also use Mac if thats a problem
  10. toothbrush7601

Recently, I tried to make a mod, so I followed all the instructions and made and example mod. But then I came across a problem, everytime I tried to actually edit the mod, it just says "The game has crashed!" and lists a bunch of things. Could you help me?
Back
Top Bottom