Recent content by torchtwitch

1. torchtwitch

Hey man - I find it helps to just think of random stories to tell when I don't know what more to...

Hey man - I find it helps to just think of random stories to tell when I don't know what more to talk about. On my streams I would add to the title saying people can join my game - And they usually do which helps keep the content going. If you're doing Youtube and have a hard time talking even...
  2. torchtwitch

PC Expert Run Players

We're using Discord now :) We have two (Maybe 3) people who've joined so far - The more the merrier !
  3. torchtwitch

Looking for people to join my Expert World HMU

Looking for people to join my Expert World HMU
  4. torchtwitch

PC Expert Run Players

Yea I added you Still hoping even more people join. The more people I think the more fun it'll be - So if you know anyone feel free to invite :)
  5. torchtwitch

PC Expert Run Players

So my friend kinda bailed on my Expert Run and I've really wanted to keep going with it while I streamed it. I'm looking for people who'd be interested in joining my TeamSpeak (Since I'm lame and don't really use discord though I'll be open to joining others I suppose) Whoever wants to join...
  6. torchtwitch

In need of players in Expert Run

--Redacted--
  7. torchtwitch

Hello !

Lol It's been going alright - We just finally got through the mechanicals
  8. torchtwitch

Hello !

Hello! I'm new to the forums but not so new to Terraria :) I recently started playing with my friend - this time on expert mode and I wanted to get more involved with this game. I hope to meet all you friendly people and have a great time with the game is still updating :) I also stream if...
  9. torchtwitch

Hello! I'm new around here- I love pixel games and I also stream! (twitch.tv/torchtwitch)

Hello! I'm new around here- I love pixel games and I also stream! (twitch.tv/torchtwitch)
Back
Top Bottom