Recent content by Torchwood0829

1. T

Mobile iOS Family Sharing and Multiplayer on WiFi

It’s actually just mobile to mobile (iOS). I did make sure we are connected to the same local wifi network. For the “access the local access point for game searching” part, do you mean the setting under Settings>Privacy & Security>Local Network? We made sure Terraria is switched on there as...
  2. T

An update from my end: I poked around and was able to host a game by letting my daughter enter the IP address of my device and the port 7777 under Multiplayer>Online. This allowed her to join my game. Although, she still cannot see my game under Multiplayer>Local. Wondering if this is a bug...
  3. T

Hello! Returning Terraria player here. Used to play on PC before. I just purchased the app on the App Store in the hopes of enjoying the new Labor of Love update with my daughter, so I let her download the game off of Family Sharing. Unfortunately, we can’t seem to play with each other using...
  4. T

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

It's out for Amazon? Don't see it on my end. :confused:
  5. T

Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Quick question. Do I need to create a new world to experience the bug fixes or will the new changes apply to my old worlds?
Back
Top Bottom