• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Tord21

1. Tord21

Thank god its friday. I'm so tired

Thank god its friday. I'm so tired
  2. Tord21

@Bloonjitsu Grandmaster Fair point

@Bloonjitsu Grandmaster Fair point
  3. Tord21

@Guzzlord Yeah, but luckily one of the more important people of Youtube personally called...

@Guzzlord Yeah, but luckily one of the more important people of Youtube personally called Markiplier and told him it was going to be fixed. Hopefully, they stay true to their word.
  4. Tord21

Happy Armistice and Veterans Day y'all

Happy Armistice and Veterans Day y'all
  5. Tord21

Please spread the word. Here's Markiplier's video if you haven't seen it. [MEDIA]

Please spread the word. Here's Markiplier's video if you haven't seen it.
  6. Tord21

Not to mention, they're getting their appeal requests denied, and Youtube is LYING to their...

Not to mention, they're getting their appeal requests denied, and Youtube is LYING to their users, saying the requests are looked at closely. They are not. A guy posted on Twitter that he got his request accepted, then 30 minutes later, they disabled his account again. Please be careful on...
  7. Tord21

If you guys watch live streams on Youtube, Do not spam/encourage spam of emotes or anything on...

If you guys watch live streams on Youtube, Do not spam/encourage spam of emotes or anything on live streams. Markiplier just did a video on this because hundreds in his community had their entire Google account disabled because they were voting on Markiplier's live stream. He's pissed, and the...
  8. Tord21

OKOKOK I CANT GET OVER THE CONSOLE UPDATE I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL SO I...

OKOKOK I CANT GET OVER THE CONSOLE UPDATE I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL SO I COULD PLAY IT MORE
  9. Tord21

@Omega Derpling Fair point 🦃

@Omega Derpling Fair point 🦃
  10. Tord21

Is it Christmas yet? I want it to be Christmas. My best friend and I were singing Last Christmas...

Is it Christmas yet? I want it to be Christmas. My best friend and I were singing Last Christmas when we were at rifle practice yesterday and the entire team looked at us like we were nuts XD
  11. Tord21

@ppowersteef Understood, thank you very much!

@ppowersteef Understood, thank you very much!
  12. Tord21

@ppowersteef Eastern Standard

@ppowersteef Eastern Standard
  13. Tord21

Waitwaitwait when is the update coming out??? Today or tomorrow??

Waitwaitwait when is the update coming out??? Today or tomorrow??
  14. Tord21

@Omega Derpling That's incredibly lucky! I hope they're doing well!

@Omega Derpling That's incredibly lucky! I hope they're doing well!
  15. Tord21

I hope that all of you in CA are okay and will be okay. I pray that you all make it out of there...

I hope that all of you in CA are okay and will be okay. I pray that you all make it out of there ok. My aunt lives south of the Kincaid fire
Top Bottom