Recent content by Trayjack

1. Trayjack

Resolved [PS4] Celestial Sigil doesn't work??

I moved my arena farther from the dungeon. That did the trick! Thanks!
  2. Trayjack

Yes, it's on my hotbar, I'll try the natural spawn use
  3. Trayjack

I am in my original world, no events, all other bosses defeated. Once i cleared the pillars, he spawns normally, but if i die of defeat him, i can't try again unless i go through the whole process again. Do i have to wait a day to use the sigil? It wont even consume the sigil when i try to use...
  4. Trayjack

So i have defeated moon lord twice the long way. Defeat cultist and pillars, but the celestial sigil wont work. Crafted it thinking i could farm him like other bosses but no dice. The item does nothing but isn't consumed. Anyone know why that is?? From the guide, my world fulfilled all the...
  5. Trayjack

Resolved [PS4] Frost moon/pumpkin moon issues

Thanks!!!, i just had the wrong quantities for the materials 🤦‍♂️
  6. Trayjack

PS4 Looking for Help with the Pet Hoarder Trophy

Hey, completely off topic question, but have you actually been able to spawn a frost moon on ps4? Everything says the naughty present is craftable yet the recipe doesnt show up on my console version. (Yes i am playing on the current ver.) I'm post moon lord and am also trying to flesh out my...
  7. Trayjack

Resolved [PS4] Frost moon/pumpkin moon issues

The guides say the naughty present is craftable on ps4 console just like the pumpkin moon, yet it's not showing up. Why make the pumpkin moon available on console but not the frost moon??? Also once i reach wave 15 of the pumpkin moon, it never lets me actually complete it. Even though the...
Back
Top Bottom