Recent content by Tribow

1. Tribow

Console I need advice.

If you really want to use shimmer's mechanics then there's no problem with adding it to an old world. There won't be any bugs.
  2. Tribow

HARDMODE SUCKS?

Yeah. These structures would need ways to restrict access until hardmode though. A lot of my idea hinges on exploring being an alternative option to find hardmode equipment that would otherwise require farming. Preferably, these structures would be fairly small in size and infrequent so they're...
  3. Tribow

HARDMODE SUCKS?

To be a bit clear, the jungle part was meant to be a joke because I didn't have an actual idea. Most of that post is just spit-balling ideas so I didn't expect them to be perfect solutions haha. There are other things I definitely did not make clear. I'm not assuming people explore 100% of the...
  4. Tribow

PC Is it possible to make machinima in vanilla terraria and tmodloader?

I wonder what you mean by this. I do know what a machinima is, but you can do "machinima" to any video game with a little video editing. It just depends on what you're trying to achieve.
  5. Tribow

HARDMODE SUCKS?

Terraria is great, but throughout the many years I've been playing this game there's one little issue I've begun to notice and it's the one thing keeping this game from being perfect for me. Hard mode. Hardmode is the one part of the game that breaks Terraria's flow. The gameplay loop of...
Back
Top Bottom